What exactly is wrong with this description?

neil_meyer_sa

Question

I want to use this description for my gig. I think it is pretty on point, but the system won't let me use it. It says I'm using excessive words (website), but I removed all cases of the word website. I don't understand it because everything I want to post in the description is highly relevant to my gig. I'm not spamming at all.

Proof of my work can be found at - www.neilmeyerwebdevelopment.co.za

My qualifications include short courses through the University of South Africa (UNISA) I studied a programming course through a FET College (Further Education and Training) and I also completed the Web Development for Beginners course on Microsoft's site.

• I can provide a hosting solution for clients.

I work with Amazon Workstation as a hosting partner.

• I can register and transfer domains for clients.

This is where you buy and transfer the name of your site

• I can also do a webmaster service.

A webmaster is the person who updates your site with new content.

What do I not do?

• I'm not interested in acting as any person/business social media manager.
  • I'm not interested in doing any Search Engine Optimisation work (Any further than my sites being SEO-ready.).
  • I also don't have any interest in doing online marketing.

Order today to avoid disappointment!

This seems like a good description to me. I watched the free tutorials on Fiverr and I do believe this should count as a good one. It just will not let me post it.

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, neil_meyer_sa said:

This seems like a good description to me.

Well, forget whether it's a good description or not (that's a long discussion and I can mention a lot of flaws in your description). But for now, I just want to say that you're just one step away from getting flagged or banned from the platform.

Your gig description starts with a website link that has all your personal information, including social media links and even your phone number. Sharing such links (if they have your personal information) is not allowed, and in most cases, sellers get a direct permanent ban without any prior warning.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

Well, forget whether it's a good description or not (that's a long discussion and I can mention a lot of flaws in your description). But for now, I just want to say that you're just one step away from getting flagged or banned from the platform.

Your gig description starts with a website link that has all your personal information, including social media links and even your phone number. Sharing such links (if they have your personal information) is not allowed, and in most cases, sellers get a direct permanent ban without any prior warning.

Okay I will remove that 

• Like 2

Thank You I have got the description correct now. I just have a summary of my qualifications and a list of what services I offer. Better to be on the short side with the description. If there is any question buyers can ask.

• Like 3