Recomendations for gigs

sirefris

Well I'm not getting real people, I suppose because my gigs focus a little bit more on typesetting, now I've got other areas that I can use as gigs but with the few 4 posts I had.

I was trying to funnel a bit the type of thing I was selling, what would you recommend me, I've got some experience in call center, video editing and basic c+. Could you recommend me to reach the customers with any of these skills or, some other, I can learn ?

Edited by sirefris
  • Like 5

Great! You have a diverse set of skills to offer!

Given your experience in call center work, video editing, and C+ programming, I think you have multiple potential paths to explore for reaching out to customers on Fiverr.

I suggest that you offer video editing service because that category is popular among people.

Thank you!

Edited by fahadislamjuel
  • Like 5

Probably go with a Voice over artist. As you have previously worked with a call center and that job requires a clear and crisp voice and a certain tone. So, Voice Artist is my opinion and its very Popular. 

Edited by ahmad_freelancr
  • Like 4

57 minutes ago, ahmad_freelancr said:

Probably go with a Voice over artist. As you have previously worked with a call center and that job requires a clear and crisp voice and a certain tone. So, Voice Artist is my opinion and its very Popular. 

Never thought of been a voice actor, but a thing down the list to try, thanks for the advice

• Like 2