How to Rank My Gig

khnoorcs

Hi,

I am a new freelancer at Fiverr. As I know, more presence online ensures more chances of getting buyer orders. But practically, It is not possible to be online 24 hours a day. What tricks do you apply to being always online? If I only turn on my internet connection on my mobile, does it show me online or any other techniques you will apply? Would you like to share your Pro Tips?

Regards
Kamrul Hasan Noor

• Like 8

This is automatic system say, Fiverr. But I realize that- If your title, gig details, price and create SEO with order create by anyway. Your gig will be ranking. But sometimes you should check where is your gig position, then edit it and make best your journey.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

After a long time, I've returned to Fiverr and am eager to advance my career on the platform. I've recently published new gigs and now I'm seeking guidance on increasing its impressions. Are there any external promotion tools beyond Fiverr that can help enhance the visibility of my Gigs?

Here is my gig https://www.fiverr.com/s/pbPD6p

Edited by khnoorcs
  • Like 12

Hello everyone,

I am new on Fiverr and looking for your guidance to promote my gig. According to fellow members' guidelines, I have designed my gig image, added a video, and written a description but still no feedback. The gig is still behind. How to improve my gig performance. On freelancer suggested me to being active online 24 hours. However, it is practically impossible. So what is the solution? I am eagerly waiting for your expert suggestion for me.

Regards,
Kamrul Hasan Noor

• Like 2

Hi,

I am making a video for my Fiverr Gig but I need to know the perfect size for a Fiverr gig video.
If I made a video about 1920X1080, then it would be perfect for Fiverr gig?
Please guide me how to make a perfect Fiverr gig?

Thanks
Kamrul Hasan Noor

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, khnoorcs said:

Hi,

I am making a video for my Fiverr Gig but I need to know the perfect size for a Fiverr gig video.
If I made a video about 1920X1080, then it would be perfect for Fiverr gig?
Please guide me how to make a perfect Fiverr gig?

Thanks
Kamrul Hasan Noor

1920x1080 will work just fine. Just remember that you will need to cut down on the bitrate quite a bit to meet the 50mb file size limit.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I uploaded a gig a few days ago with a low-competition keyword. In the gig, I also uploaded a video to increase impressions, but the overall outcome is zero. There have been no impressions until now. Please review my gig and let me know what I should do. 

My new gig is https://www.fiverr.com/s/E7rdb8

Best Regards,

Kamrul Hasan Noor

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

How many gigs can I open as a new member on fiver and how can I increase these gig impressions?
If a gig is in draft, does that gig meet the maximum gig quota? In that case, if I delete the draft gigs and create a new gig, then can I create a new gig?

• Like 13
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, khnoorcs said:

How many gigs can I open as a new member on fiver

You can create up to 4 Gigs as a New Seller.

how can I increase these gig impressions?

There are many threads available on this Fiverr forum. Just search!

If a gig is in draft, does that gig meet the maximum gig quota?

Yes, it does. If you already have 4 Gigs, you won't be able to create new Gigs, not even a draft.

if I delete the draft gigs and create a new gig, then can I create a new gig?

Yes, you can.

Edited by creativecolumn
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, khnoorcs said:

Hi,

How many gigs can I open as a new member on fiver and how can I increase these gig impressions?
If a gig is in draft, does that gig meet the maximum gig quota? In that case, if I delete the draft gigs and create a new gig, then can I create a new gig?

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010560118-Fiverr-s-new-level-system

This is the source of the new level system of Fiverr

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

As I know that the longer I stay online the more likely I am to receive an order. But in reality, it is not possible to stay online 24 hours a day. In that case, how do I manage the matter?

Regards,
Kamrul Hasan Noor

• Like 3

1 hour ago, shamimngd said:

You can use app all the time and You should maintains the time session like morning and evening. Thanks.

Which app I can use please suggest. is there any restriction to using an app? 

• Like 2