new level system unfairness ?

sulimanmukhtar

Question

One of my gigs has 47 orders 2 of them are canceled .
One of the cancelation is someone ordered and canceled before submitting the requirement and Fiverr said it wont effect my profile .
image.png.36ba4b4e308f44a6a3b6edc5856df034.png

the second one ... after we (me+client) agreed to the requirements and client proceed to order(ordered) ... he changed his requirements which reduces the cost ... so we (me+client+customer support) to cancel this order and do another order (succeed) ... so customer support canceled the order and proceed and customer support confirmed that this cancelation didn't effect my profile .

now my gig has this for the two that shouldn't effect my profile .
image.png.686c5198fb4dad40e9cd505dab8ab49f.png

I contacted customer support and explained everything and gave them all data required and told them that this is unfair and shouldn't be like this .
they said.
image.png.c9001031c4593fccc5824b02aaf75ad6.png

which means (I think) that they know the situation and it's not a priority at the moment ?
I don't know but something isn't right or off (me included) and I shouldn't be here saying this if Fiverr took the time to study this matter or being more transparent .
according to my understanding ... I feel and I know that this is wrong .
I need someone to explain this and changes my mind

Edited by sulimanmukhtar
lower the tune
  • Like 3

4 answers to this question

I completely agree that this system is unfair to many authors! In my case, I have more than 100 orders, not a single conflict and orders cancelled and I went down the level to the very beginning stage from the second, since in my popular gig it is written that i “Conflict Order Free” and “effective communication” have a negative impact, despite the fact that people leave only positive impressions about work, delivery and communication . At the moment, all my indicators are at the same level as "Top Rated", but everything is hampered by one new sixth thnigs, which determines the so-called "success score". I've seen authors who have over 400 orders with five stars and the best reviews and they also seem to be at the entry level now. I really hope that Fiverr will do this because it is absolutely wrong for the authors who achieved their success with difficulty.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, alexanderlapko said:

I completely agree that this system is unfair to many authors! In my case, I have more than 100 orders, not a single conflict and orders cancelled and I went down the level to the very beginning stage from the second, since in my popular gig it is written that i “Conflict Order Free” and “effective communication” have a negative impact, despite the fact that people leave only positive impressions about work, delivery and communication . At the moment, all my indicators are at the same level as "Top Rated", but everything is hampered by one new sixth thnigs, which determines the so-called "success score". I've seen authors who have over 400 orders with five stars and the best reviews and they also seem to be at the entry level now. I really hope that Fiverr will do this because it is absolutely wrong for the authors who achieved their success with difficulty.

I agree and I hope they do something about it , since its a big thing

• Like 4

At the moment, all my indicators are at the same level as "Top Rated", but everything is hampered by one new sixth things, which determines the so-called "success score". I've seen authors who have over 400 orders with five stars and the best reviews and they also seem to be at the entry level now. I really hope that Fiverr will do this because it is absolutely wrong for the authors who achieved their success with difficulty.

I, too, have been a Level 2 seller since my first year on Fiverr (2020), and never had a bad review. I feel you with this having stats qualified for Top-rated Seller, and now became a "New Seller", which should never sit right with us who really fought our way hard in the market to bring only the best. 

Indeed, Fiverr must do something about this. I think they're not hearing their sellers enough and only focus on brining money in for them. I completely let the tipping part go, as sellers deserve 100% of the tip (instead, they get 20% more!), but this new level system? It's 100% nuts and should be revised again. It's unfair and really breaks the business of many sellers.

• Like 1