Can a buyer decide to don't pay after receiving the order?

dibotibo

Question

Hii, I'm new on Fiverr but I'm an experienced Minecraft builder. I don't know that well how the platform works and so I decided to open this topic.

(Jump down if you just wanna see the question)

A few days ago i received and order that had to be completed before 14/03 at 14PM. Just as usual I asked the buyer his preferences on the buildings and he didn't reply until 13PM (one hour before the delivery) when I already delivered the products (he sent me a few details on the description of the order).

He then replied to my delivery telling me to do some changes and after I did 'em and send him the file again he thanked me and disappeared without paying.

Now my question is: Can the buyer flee without paying? Or we can do something about it? And if so, what could be the most gentle way to ask him to pay?

I tried reading the terms and conditions and found nothing (maybe I was distracted)

Thanks everyone in advance ^^ 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

6 answers to this question

There is an order system in Fiverr. Like Buyer will order first then you start the project. Then after the delivery, if buyer go anywhere, it won't be any issue. After 3 days, the order will be auto completed. You get the money after 14 days a Seller. 7 days (If Top rated or Seller Plus).

But if you have done the project without any order, then you will never get paid sure. The buyer can easily misuse you.

Hope you are clear on it now.

Thank you!

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, webcut said:

There is an order system in Fiverr. Like Buyer will order first then you start the project. Then after the delivery, if buyer go anywhere, it won't be any issue. After 3 days, the order will be auto completed. You get the money after 14 days a Seller. 7 days (If Top rated or Seller Plus).

But if you have done the project without any order, then you will never get paid sure. The buyer can easily misuse you.

Hope you are clear on it now.

Thank you!

So, if the buyer did an order and I delivered it, I'll receive my payment anyway even if it's under review, right? Thank you so much for the help ^^

• Like 4

Can you clear me about "Under Review" means ?

If you deliver it, then surely you must get the payment. Buyer have 3 days to accept otherwise it will be auto completed and then it will take 14 days to release the fund.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, webcut said:

Can you clear me about "Under Review" means ?

If you deliver it, then surely you must get the payment. Buyer have 3 days to accept otherwise it will be auto completed and then it will take 14 days to release the fund.

Okay, I'll be brief because I don't know well how to articulate this in english:

The buyer did an order

I delivered the order

The order says: "Delivered"

The buyer put the order in review state and told me: "Can you adjust these things?"

The order says: "Revision requested"

I adjusted them and delivered it again

Now the order says: "Delivered" again

I did everything right, right?

Edited by dibotibo
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, dibotibo said:

Okay, I'll be brief because I don't know well how to articulate this in english:

The buyer did an order

I delivered the order

The order says: "Delivered"

The buyer put the order in review state and told me: "Can you adjust these things?"

The order says: "Revision requested"

I adjusted them and delivered it again

Now the order says: "Delivered" again

I did everything right, right?

Yes Everything is fine. You will get payment sure 🙂

• Like 2