How many active gigs are currently allowed on Fiverr?

reyad_seopro

Question

Hi, As a new seller on Fiverr, I've heard about the new rules allowing only 4 active gigs.

Currently, I have a total of 7 active gigs. Should I delete the remaining 3 gigs?

If not, could it be harmful to my account?

Thank You.

• Like 9

8 answers to this question

Rather a disruptive step for new sellers, in my humble opinion. Seems a bit unprofessional. 🤗

It will force me to drop some Gigs. I had planned for more to create spread and test response. I do wish they would have warned me when I began a few weeks ago.

The impact may be rather severe. I do hope the owners have thought through the changes properly. Some changes can have large ripple effects if not properly managed. New sellers begin looking to spread their offerings on other sites.

Update:
I dropped one active, new Gig & removed a Gig I was working on. I will try to streamline my existing gigs from 4 to 3 using packages within existing Gigs. Hopefully my pain will be minimized come 14 March. 😇 

Edited by desmond_aubery
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, creativecolumn said:

Better to wait until 14th March without doing anything. 

Why should we wait until March 14th? Is there anything going on?

As for the question you asked, new sellers can open up to 4 gigs according to the new rules. 

Check this out here: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010560118-Fiverr-s-new-level-system

Thank you!

• Like 5

A new seller can be upload 4 gig now, But you upload 7 gig before the fiverr  update system so when you want to delete your extra 3 gig you should wait for next update or any fiverr notification 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, fahadislamjuel said:

Is there anything going on?

Official launch of new level system.

7 hours ago, fahadislamjuel said:

new sellers can open up to 4 gigs according to the new rules

OP is asking if he should delete any of his active Gigs.

• Like 3