Received False Warning "Your level progress is on hold"

@Kesha

Just Received this false warning today, I am a level 2 seller and I know all fiverr policies and Terms and conditions, I am 1000% sure I didn't break any rule and yet I was given this false warning. 

image.png.7a3ecf64a9897604631762d76a35205d.pngJust 

Edited by eclixo
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

Hello! Thanks for reaching out. I understand this may be disappointing for you. On the Forum, I am unable to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions, but we can point you in the right direction. These account flags are only able to be addressed by our Customer Support team, or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager. If you are not satisfied with the explanation provided by our Customer Support, please reach out to your Success Manager, or ask to escalate further to a senior member.
Thank you.

• Like 9

@Kesha

I contacted support and they're forcing this fake warning upon me, I will never accept new clients if this is result I get for delivering good results to new clients.

How can I contact success manager, I can only do meeting with him that also 2-3 month later when he is free.

image.png

• Like 5

I got this warning as well. Honestly, it feels like Fiverr is purposely out to "get" you, trying everything to hold you back and sabotage your growth on the platform. I have over 900 completed orders and 650 reviews, yet I'm flagged for trying to manipulate ratings/levels. 

• Like 3

I too received this as well and support has not got back to me. This also happened to me on Friday. Everything is legitimate, repeat clients and I have gone to an artist or two a few times to get work done for my own projects and yet was issued this. Seems like a new AI system in place and it is flagging everyone? I have heard from others this just happened to them as well...

I agree, the platform has changed since I started and does feel like it is trying to sabotage the sellers. Support has not even responded to me and this is the first time they were completely anonymous with a ticket. So strange!!

(this is also the first time support has not responded back to me in a ticket at all after an automated message was sent). 

Edited by derock4art
added an addendum to give more context of the nature of the complaint
  • Like 3

Hi there, I also received the same type of warning, I never have asked or forced a buyer for any type of rating with my services, neither I have made such false purchases towards my account or any other person in the marketplace (I'm sure the site can double-check this).

To me it seems it was a mistake from the site through an automated evaluation. I'm just waiting for an authentic response from Customer Support (as I've read your complaints, indeed it seems the first response to the ticket was just an AI-generated one from the team).

I've been on the marketplace for more than 7 years, it just took me by surprise.

Once I've received the final determination, I'll tell you how my experience went.

Best,

Antonio

• Like 3