New to Fiverr - how should I improve?

Hi! 

I am new to Fiverr, offering data cleaning / visualisation & automation.

I have setup my first gig & would love your feedback, how could I improve it?
So far, I've got bombarded by bots only.

Thanks!

• Like 28

Hi, Filip here!

I am new to Fiverr, and I would love some advice how to improve my first gig.
I have spent years working with data, from small datasets to big data (with certificates to show for it), and I want to offer this as a side gig.

My first gig got a couple of impressions, but not a single click.

What can I improve?

Thanks!

• Like 7

I have just checked out your gig. It looks great with the video but lacks some things.

I strongly suggest that you show some of your work portfolio so that buyers can trust you with their work.

Moreover:

• Add a relevant gig image. Change the one you have now. Get inspiration from your competitors.
  • Write a detailed, easy to read, description with proper keyword research. Keywords are words that people use to find your gig on this platform. You can find them from your competitors' tags, or written on the top area of gig search page. 
  • Use all the five tags in your gig. You have only used four.
  • Add some more FAQs with relevant keywords.
  • Write a detailed profile bio.
  • The skill tests are free to try. Use them.
  • Add the keywords in your price packaging description.
  • IMPORTANT: Please read this article to stay safe. https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/prohibited-services AND https://www.fiverr.com/legal-portal/legal-terms/terms-of-service

Thank you!

• Like 6

6 hours ago, mohammad3faysal said:

Welcome in fiverr forum. For achieve your first order you need to active in fiverr & fiverr forum. Hope you will get your first order very soon,,,,,,Insha'Allah 

Really? A trigger for getting your first order is being active in these forums? Is that an official trigger? I’m very new. Can you provide a link to where that is stated please.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

On 3/8/2024 at 4:07 PM, foxtucker said:

Really? A trigger for getting your first order is being active in these forums? Is that an official trigger? I’m very new. Can you provide a link to where that is stated please.

check this one out!  Might be of help 

• Like 22