How to improve gig

roger1127

Good day everyone!

Who can give me an easiest way to understand about Fiverr market place?

How can I join? And what benefits can I get in joining the same?

Thanks!

God bless us all!

• Like 4

Hi @roger1127,

We recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course, and as a new member, to read through some of the previous posts, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started.

Here are some posts for new freelancers to check out: 

How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS and Making a good first impression.

You can also read through topics in the Tips for Sellers section which contains advice from experienced Fiverr freelancers.

Welcome and good luck 🍀

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

On 3/7/2024 at 6:09 AM, roger1127 said:

What is Fiverr work place? How can I join Fiverr work place? And what's the benefits in joining the same?

It's a platform for smarter invoicing, proposals, time tracking, payments & contracts. You can easily manage your ordersand clients using that platform. Previously, it was named as "AND.CO" 

More info: https://workspace.fiverr.com/ 

• Like 2

Hey @roger1127 

On 3/31/2024 at 4:52 PM, roger1127 said:

Do I have to make my portfolio even if I'm just a newbie in Fiverr?

No, of course, you do not have to. A portfolio is a great opportunity to attract and impress potential buyers. Please find more information on the link about Using My Portfolio

Thanks. 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/1/2024 at 1:00 AM, shafqathussai77 said:

When a buyer searches specific service, his demand is spent to specific sellers who are best sellers so that they can match with buyer request. It is for some time till the deal is finalised.

Thank you 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, roger1127 said:

What happen if you remain inactive in your Fiverr account?

For how long? If months, then your gigs will be paused by Fiverr due to your inactivity. If days, then I guess, it would be fine.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...