significant drop on orders

lastigo

Question

did anyone notice a drop on new orders,  i am realy worry as i am not getting any new orders, i have completed mote than 720 orders, level two sellers sicne 2021 i have a lot of 5 starts, i didn't get any negative reviews recently, my success score is 7, but since 10 februry i have notice a drop on number of new orders, and now since 8 days i didn't get any new orders and that never happen to me before, is anyone facing the same ?

• Like 30
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 19
  • Up 2

Now after a month and half since the realease of new system, still no new orders as it was before and the income has decreased, i am currantly getting orders from my repeat buyers and just few new buyers who alwayse purshase my basic package, i am literally not selling standard and premium package which is really weird, i don't undersand what changes happend with the new system and i am afraid that this situation will be permanent. 

• Like 7

Wow! I'm really surprised to see that this is a common issue among several sellers. I actually thought it was just me because I've noticed a pretty significant drop in my messages/orders. I'm not really sure what's causing it, it seems like everything changed overnight. 😔

• Like 4
  • Up 1

On 3/27/2024 at 12:27 AM, eng_zayan said:

The question here, if we all have this problem after the new update, so where the clients go and to who? 🫡

So it was a common problem... 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, necramedia said:

The new system basically makes it impossible to compete with the high rated sellers. Thanks Fiverr, for killing my business!

I had no idea about that. Is there an alternative to Fiverr?

• Like 4

20 hours ago, ghoshradhe said:

Don't worry about it. It is a common scene on Fiverr. Sometimes your gig rank will be upward randomly. But it will return again after some time and your Gig will rank on pages. So let's visualize on Fiverr.

i can see that your are a new seller with 0 reviews, so you don't know this platforms as a seller who worked very hard for more than 5 years, and what you are saying about gig ranking and deranking ,  it happen but not with that way, also my gig still on the first on my niche as i didn't loose my rank but yet no new orders after the new system . 

• Like 4

I’m in the same boat. Since mid-February, business has dropped off the face of the earth. 
I used to wake up to 5+ messages from new clients. I had to check messages periodically throughout the day so I wouldn’t be overwhelmed at the end of the day. For 3 years I’ve never had less than $3k in orders in my queue at all times, now I can’t even keep $1k of orders in my queue. I am absolutely kicking myself for making this my main source of work. What happened?! And why is it happened to all of us?! 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 3/29/2024 at 6:07 PM, lastigo said:

Now after a month and half since the realease of new system, still no new orders as it was before and the income has decreased, i am currantly getting orders from my repeat buyers and just few new buyers who alwayse purshase my basic package, i am literally not selling standard and premium package which is really weird, i don't undersand what changes happend with the new system and i am afraid that this situation will be permanent. 

Yes, you are in the right place on the system. But you should follow the update system of Fiverr.

• Like 4

On 3/30/2024 at 3:26 AM, honeeystudio said:

Wow! I'm really surprised to see that this is a common issue among several sellers. I actually thought it was just me because I've noticed a pretty significant drop in my messages/orders. I'm not really sure what's causing it, it seems like everything changed overnight. 😔

Every seller will be face this situation

• Like 2

14 hours ago, necramedia said:

The new system basically makes it impossible to compete with the high rated sellers. Thanks Fiverr, for killing my business!

Don't worry, Keep Calm and continue your preferred activities on Fiverr.

• Like 2

On 3/4/2024 at 3:39 PM, lastigo said:

did anyone notice a drop on new orders,  i am realy worry as i am not getting any new orders, i have completed mote than 720 orders, level two sellers sicne 2021 i have a lot of 5 starts, i didn't get any negative reviews recently, my success score is 7, but since 10 februry i have notice a drop on number of new orders, and now since 8 days i didn't get any new orders and that never happen to me before, is anyone facing the same ?

Don't worry about it. It is a common scene on Fiverr. Sometimes your gig rank will be upward randomly. But it will return again after some time and your Gig will rank on pages. So let's visualize on Fiverr.

• Like 2