significant drop on orders

lastigo

Question

did anyone notice a drop on new orders,  i am realy worry as i am not getting any new orders, i have completed mote than 720 orders, level two sellers sicne 2021 i have a lot of 5 starts, i didn't get any negative reviews recently, my success score is 7, but since 10 februry i have notice a drop on number of new orders, and now since 8 days i didn't get any new orders and that never happen to me before, is anyone facing the same ?

• Like 30
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 19
  • Up 2

i don't know if it has a relationship with the last update or any other thing but one thing is sure, i did never see a drop on orders that way during 5 years of work .

• Like 19
  • Sad 4
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, lastigo said:

i don't know if it has a relationship with the last update or any other thing but one thing is sure, i did never see a drop on orders that way during 5 years of work .

I don't know to be honest. I really never experienced this before so i don't know the reason behind it. Hopefully it's a matter of time

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, antimadubstep said:

I don't know to be honest. I really never experienced this before so i don't know the reason behind it. Hopefully it's a matter of time

I hope so otherwise it will be disaster if the new update push away sellers without any solide reason and make sellers who work very hard lose their income overnight .

• Like 21
  • Up 1

This article got me a little bit worried now. I'm new here and still waiting on that "First order" happiness 😆 I can only wish you good luck and that it wont take long before you get lots of orders again 😄

Edited by razanmhassan
Spelling mistake
  • Like 16
  • Congrats! 1

Same thing here too. I think it is all because the new update. I have been working on fiverr since 2020, completed 621 orders and have 5 star rating. Last month I noticed a significant drop in new orders, before that everything was fine. Today my level was demoted from Level 2 to Level 1 with no reason. It's really disappointing and frustrating.

• Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

Same here, I'm from 2021, and I completed more than 1300 orders, and from February I see a drop in new orders and messages. And in March I didn't get any new order 😞 First time I have this situation.  Of course, I always provide top quality, hope it will back to normal. Also promoted gig just doesn't work, now for a whole month I spent 1$ 🙂 

• Like 11
  • Sad 3
  • Up 1

On 3/15/2024 at 9:17 AM, buczar said:

Same here, I'm from 2021, and I completed more than 1300 orders, and from February I see a drop in new orders and messages. And in March I didn't get any new order 😞 First time I have this situation.  Of course, I always provide top quality, hope it will back to normal. Also promoted gig just doesn't work, now for a whole month I spent 1$ 🙂 

Your scores are terrific. The riddle's becoming even more complex. My stats aren't far from yours and I've had the same experience. There are more people outside of this thread, with no indication that their stats had shifted unfavorably, who've reported the same phenomena.

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

The new level system affects the order rate, yet I'm not facing it. I believe the new level system is more helpful than ever. it's very seller-friendly and intended to make us more professional. 

please have patience and keep providing your best to the buyers. you will notice a big success. 🙂

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 3/4/2024 at 5:08 PM, antimadubstep said:

Same here. I've worked with Fiverr for lik 4 years now, and this is the first time that happen to me as well. No more new messages, no more orders, and my gig score is 9. i don't even know what to do

Hi! What I can suggest for you is to share your services on social media platforms, You have been working for 4 years, which means you must have an amazing portfolio, I believe you will recover soon. GOOD LUCK

• Like 7

On 3/14/2024 at 9:22 PM, francisndungu01 said:

I have noticed the same. No new orders for the past month or so.
I feel like Fiverr really rushed the update.

Me too, no new orders, only a couple of scams (Be careful guys!!)
The new system ruined all, i guess

• Like 5

After New Level & Promoting system the order falls. This is true fact because now Fiverr will distribute order to other freelancer who are promoting their gig. So, they can active their promotion and Fiverr earn from there. So, we can say that the system is changed now 😞

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Promoted gig performance is even worse. The budget for the promoted gig is set for Max but it barely gets 10 impressions and a click. Earlier it used to be 2000+ impressions with 30-40 clicks.

Edited by jaya_meera
Spelling Mistake
  • Like 6