Most people try yo Rob you

ilawjuni0r

Question

Hello my experience here in Fiverr is bad ,

1. They stating experience most of them 5+ years don't trust the project they giving back is basics I tried 2-3 just wasted 1 week and it was bad! 

2. They try to rob you as much as possible even if you asking for resize, they will charge you the same money for the ready made project, pathetic!

3. So overall fiverr is good advertising  but when you try it is bad as hell , fiverr you should try and check if those sellers are true 5 years.

• Like 3

11 answers to this question

It's unfortunate that you had a bad experience with someone. However, in fact, the majority of freelancers are quite capable, and they only charge for the work they agree upon with buyers. There are many ways to ensure you hire a suitable freelancer:

Look for the number of similar projects completed by the freelancer on Fiverr.
Check their feedback history.
Consider the freelancer's ratings.
You may contact and have a detailed discussion with the freelancers before placing an order.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, ilawjuni0r said:

Look what a robbery we are talking about 

spacer.png

I have no idea about the context. But if you think the $40 offer is not okay, you can hire someone else. 

If all the other freelancers are asking the same price and you are not okay with that, you may have to get your "task" done alone.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, creativecolumn said:

I have no idea about the context. But if you think the $40 offer is not okay, you can hire someone else. 

If all the other freelancers are asking the same price and you are not okay with that, you may have to get your "task" done alone.

1. He is asking for resize and export 20$

If you charging for resize and export for a ready made project you are robber also and you break any reputation of fiverr , because are people here without knowledge and you try to steal from them that doesn't make you smart .

We all know the basics of the software you are using but we want something professional and not someone to scam us for resize and export ,doesn't take more then a minute to do that ,

This people have to be reported for scamming and destroying a new comers experience 

Edited by ilawjuni0r
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ilawjuni0r said:

If you charging for resize and export

Not my expertise area.

He is asking for resize and export 20$

If your selected Gig does not cover "resize and export" scopes, you cannot get it free (unless the seller is willing to do so).

We all know the basics of the software, doesn't take more then a minute to do that ,

^ Understood. 🫡

• Like 2

We all know the basics of the software you are using but we want something professional and not someone to scam us for resize and export ,doesn't take more then a minute to do that ,

It might depend on the project. If a person just tries to use a piece of software and don't do anything to the output then sure, you can just use the software yourself and pay less. However, if it requires human adjustments, then that person can charge whatever they want. And of course, you can respectfully decline their price and move on. Like the others said, there's tons of talent out there. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, navid_zafar said:

However, in fact, the majority of freelancers are quite capable

I am not quite sure the majority of freelancers are capable. However, you can avoid bad sellers if you learn how to vet them properly.

OP, I would recommed that you only go with Level 2+ sellers from now on if you don't already. Maybe that will change with the new review system, but it's a pretty good rule of thumb if you are a new buyer.

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 5

Hello ,

Is used Photoshop to create the Gif animation,

So how hard is to press Ctrl + T and do the resize?
Why it take so much effort to cost 20$? 

Most YouTube videos for GIF resizing are not more than 1:30min; why is he trying to rob newcomers?

Lets me share what the package says but he wants to charge me 20$ for the banner this is something else am sure they putting nice prices just to fish you and after they give you the actual price for the GIF animated again something which is totally robbery, 

yessadasdas.PNG

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ilawjuni0r said:

Hello ,

Is used Photoshop to create the Gif animation,

So how hard is to press Ctrl + T and do the resize?
Why it take so much effort to cost 20$? 

Most YouTube videos for GIF resizing are not more than 1:30min; why is he trying to rob newcomers?

Lets me share what the package says but he wants to charge me 20$ for the banner this is something else am sure they putting nice prices just to fish you and after they give you the actual price for the GIF animated again something which is totally robbery, 

yessadasdas.PNG

So if that is the case (and the job isn't more complex / etc. than the standard which I wouldn't know) the seller is actually going against the rules.

There is a lot of people who do sell at such low prices though. Some, however, value their work differently, especially if.it's art. You'll see people selling the same thing for $10 and $50 or even more. Oftentimes, higher prices mean better products. 

Now is this seller in the wrong? It does seem so (but it's hard to judge just based of what you've said). But that doesn't mean that everyone else is like that. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, katakatica said:

So if that is the case (and the job isn't more complex / etc. than the standard which I wouldn't know) the seller is actually going against the rules.

There is a lot of people who do sell at such low prices though. Some, however, value their work differently, especially if.it's art. You'll see people selling the same thing for $10 and $50 or even more. Oftentimes, higher prices mean better products. 

Now is this seller in the wrong? It does seem so (but it's hard to judge just based of what you've said). But that doesn't mean that everyone else is like that. 

Hello Katakatica 

No am not putting everyone in one Jar and blaming them , but most is the same 

Today i contacted 5 people none of them stated on the Packets Depending of the difficulties or requirements the price may change, but i went to the cheapest with high feedback and 5 stars all of them asked twice the prices of the packets, 

But the guy with the resize has just driven me mad because if you have the project ready and the only thing I am asking you is to provide me with a second gif with a different size , I am accepting to pay 5$ for the "extra" work but not 20$ the same price the project cost.....

• Like 1

Hi @ilawjuni0r,

Sorry to read of the unpleasant experience you've had.

If you come across any user violating our Terms of Service, please report them so that our Team take further action.

If they just don't meet your expectations, I hope you'll find another Seller and get what you need.

Good luck 🍀

• Like 1