“Account flagged due to severe violation of Fiverr policy, Location inconsistencies issue

tayyba253

Question

"I'm experiencing an “account flagged issue for a severe violation of Fiverr policy”, supposedly due to location inconsistencies. Customer support claims to have reviewed it multiple times, citing IP variations from using my account on both my phone and office PC. However, Fiverr's terms allow working from anywhere. I've never violated any policies, as evidenced below also my success score is 10/10Please help resolve this so I can work without hindrance." 
ps. I travel only with in the country rarely this might be the root cause of all this issue😞

@Kesha @Lyndsey_Fiverr @ana_tomy

IMG_2387.png

• Like 28
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 18
  • Up 3

On 2/17/2024 at 5:30 PM, carrotymusic said:

Hello 🙂If the decision is final, I can't understand it, but at least allow sellers with flagged accounts to use gig promotion!!! This is important to our business!! At least in order to have clients while we are looking for a new job!

Absolutely, the promotion gig should be available. Also, how can they restrict an account for a lifetime? Everything in this world has an expiry date.

• Like 8

On 7/1/2024 at 2:23 AM, eranga20 said:

Hello @Kesha, Any update about this matter?

Hi! 

Each account flag is unique so while I am unable to provide specifics on any account, I can say that it is unlikely that the flag was instated due to a difference in IP address when using a phone and computer. If you have any specific questions about your account, please reach out to Customer Support. 

• Like 10

On 4/11/2024 at 7:23 PM, hijabzehra12 said:

When you move to another city it's "TOS VIOLATION" The same thing happened to me. It is very sad. Fiverr should reconsider this.

No, completely wrong. I travel a lot, it has nothing to do with it

• Like 6