Account flagged.

I am facing the same issue and a lot of mine friends too. When we try to mail them they response with a automatic mail I guess. That you account is flagged due to location inconsistencies. I have never got any VPN access and never changed the devices to login the account. This is some real problem which Fiverr need to fix as soon as possible. It's so strange that out of no where they are doing with a lot of people.

FIX THIS FIVERR

• Like 8
  • Up 1

6 hours ago, catwriter said:

I'm sorry, how could he possibly use your account from his PC?

as a team member, he can log login to my profile from his PC. That's teamwork. But he had another account I found out lately that the account violated Fiverr policy. so they flagged my account.

• Like 8

13 hours ago, stas4000 said:

Rest assured, check your days without warning in the menu -> analytics -> overview, you will see you had a warning, it will wear off, after the stated time, just make sure to always follow the rules strictly, and read all All Fiverr Policy, to get a clear idea, of how to keep a clean 0 warnings account.image.png.dae38ad166a0483621398aa6932a270b.png  image.png.da3fc2a6d0d971e8b3459632dec81443.png

I was wrong, they did say that is permanent, looking for a way to solve this.

Attached is the automatic email from Fiverr when sending a message to support team.

image.png.656e78fe527fbf633fb73b270a7397c4.png

• Like 8

9 hours ago, acreativeminds said:

for me, there are no warnings. its completely fine. but they flagged it without saying anything.  i think there is a bug or something or they want to delete old members.

No warnings mean from old system. new system my account is still flagged.

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2024 at 10:44 PM, crazyshaman said:

My account also got flagged for no reason at all. I think fiverr is really bad at treating their freelancers all the focus is only on the customers.

same, I asked the customer support and the reply is the same like the other 'victims' above; location inconsistency. yes, I got once a login warning but I realize it late and perhaps it's some hacker. but Fiverr didn't take that as consideration. submit another ticket to ask for clearer explanation but just got ignored and they mark my complaint completed. just no solution for this. I felt disadvantaged. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Looks like Fiverr CS is giving the same response to all the accounts that have been flagged. I was a Level 1 Seller, but they just flagged my account due to location inconsistencies and I was traveling those days. I think we all know that the reason we opt for a freelance career is to have a nomad lifestyle.image.png.67c79177ebed5f2f1a1992bed38b46fa.png

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Just now, ahsanjamal2211 said:

they just flagged my account due to location inconsistencies and I was traveling those days.

You travelled abroad or within the country? If abroad, then you should have informed Fiverr Support regarding it. 

2 minutes ago, ahsanjamal2211 said:

I think we all know that the reason we opt for a freelance career is to have a nomad lifestyle.

That's right but 90% sellers use VPNs whenever they are travelling abroad which is why it is important to inform Fiverr Support about your travel plans so that they don't detect any illegal activity on your account (usage of VPN).

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mhy1998 said:

I was using a VPN on my iPhone where Fiverr is logged in, and they flagged my account. Fiverr is not very seller friendly since the very start.

And they did a right thing because if you cheat Fiverr then you will have to bear its consequences i.e. account suspension or flagged account.

Don't you know that the usage of VPN is strictly prohibited on Fiverr even you have been on Fiverr since 2018?

Don't blame Fiverr for this.. You are the responsible for your own actions!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

And they did a right thing because if you cheat Fiverr then you will have to bear its consequences i.e. account suspension or flagged account.

Don't you know that the usage of VPN is strictly prohibited on Fiverr even you have been on Fiverr since 2018?

Don't blame Fiverr for this.. You are the responsible for your own actions!

Cheat Fiverr? X (previously twiiter) is banned in Pakistan. I use a VPN to access it. And stop being so rude to others.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, mhy1998 said:

Cheat Fiverr? X (previously twiiter) is banned in Pakistan. I use a VPN to access it. And stop being so rude to others.

Then did you use VPN for Fiverr too? And where was the rudeness in my response? Can't bear to hear the truth? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Like 3

On 4/5/2024 at 10:27 AM, smartdezigns said:

You travelled abroad or within the country? If abroad, then you should have informed Fiverr Support regarding it. 

Are you sure about that? because this seems humor to me.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, mhy1998 said:

Are you sure about that? because this seems humor to me.

You still have not answered my question. If you are unsure, then contact Fiverr Support. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edit: Forgot to tell: Twitter is still working. Not banned it is. 

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, mhy1998 said:

Can you please share the source of this information?

If I have said that it's still working then it is.. See an inserted image below: Check the timestamp which is the most important thing!

proof.jpg.4ad84d452081878ca0fe5bd39cba9ae2.jpg

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

If I have said that it's still working then it is

Then it is working FOR YOU, make sure you have your glasses on to see the timestamp. 

image.png.c8cfdbf87abe164504a354b35093b687.png

• Like 2