Account flagged.

Participation in the level system  

We are dedicated to protecting the integrity of our platform while maintaining a safe and trustworthy experience on the Fiverr marketplace. While your freelancer level is determined by your performance on Fiverr, your participation in the level system is determined by your behavior on the platform. 

A breach of our policies (Terms of Service or Community Standards) can affect your participation in one of the following ways:

On hold

Certain violations of our policies can result in your account being placed on hold. During this time, you are not able to progress in the level system while the warning is active. However, if your performance drops, you can be moved to a lower level. 

Account flagged

If an account is flagged for a severe breach of Fiverr’s policies, such as location inconsistencies or any other tactic suggesting a connection to previous activity in violation of Fiverr's policies(Terms of Service or Community Standards), it will be excluded from participation in the level system. 

Read more: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010560118-Fiverr-s-new-level-system

Edited by creativecolumn
  • Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

I have contact with Fiverr Custom Support but they have told me your participation in Fiverr's level system is permanently restricted. So what is the Solution?
I have currently Level 1 Seller so  I have never promoted Level 2 or Top Rated Seller? Any one tell me that?

• Like 10
  • Up 1

Rest assured, check your days without warning in the menu -> analytics -> overview, you will see you had a warning, it will wear off, after the stated time, just make sure to always follow the rules strictly, and read all All Fiverr Policy, to get a clear idea, of how to keep a clean 0 warnings account.image.png.dae38ad166a0483621398aa6932a270b.png  image.png.da3fc2a6d0d971e8b3459632dec81443.png

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, stas4000 said:

Rest assured, check your days without warning in the menu -> analytics -> overview, you will see you had a warning, it will wear off, after the stated time, just make sure to always follow the rules strictly, and read all All Fiverr Policy, to get a clear idea, of how to keep a clean 0 warnings account.image.png.dae38ad166a0483621398aa6932a270b.png  image.png.da3fc2a6d0d971e8b3459632dec81443.png

No brother I never got Warning ever in my account its all green everything but now my account is flagged due to location inconsistency atleast give us chance they to fix they are picking VPN as level inconsistency and stuff. they changing whole system next month and if its not fixed we will just lose our whole account forever basically I would had been top rated in 1-2 month I put so much effort on it

• Like 11

My Account is also flagged how can I get out from this and can again participate in level system everything was running fine but yesterday its started showing this thing there's no warning on my account, everything was running fine but than this happen and when i contacted to Fiverr support they saying this Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to Fiverr Customer Support regarding the status of your account.

After careful review, your account has been flagged due to location inconsistencies or other activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service. Consequently, your participation in Fiverr's level system is permanently restricted.

Please be advised that this was reviewed multiple times and the decision is final. For more information on our policies and guidance on adherence, please refer to our Community Standards.

Capture.JPG

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-15 at 3.19.05 PM.jpeg

• Like 9

Everyone must complain about this to Fiverr. for me, they said someone's account violated Fiverr. because of that they flagged me. then I remembered my friend who used my account from his PC he violated Fiverr from his account. because of his fault, they flagged my account too. This is a unfair practice @Kesha. Even I have evidence Fiverr is not considered.

• Like 9