what i can do now for again my gig ranking?

rafiul_islam_17

Question

Hi, i am a lavel 2 saller. last 1 year my gig rank was very high. somehow I get a 1-star review. then i complete 15+ order with 5star review. then I get a returning client badge. what i can do now for again my gig ranking? my gig impression was 1k+ now it is under the 2 hundred.

• Like 4

8 answers to this question

4 hours ago, rafiul_islam_17 said:

Hi, i am a lavel 2 saller. last 1 year my gig rank was very high. somehow I get a 1-star review. then i complete 15+ order with 5star review. then I get a returning client badge. what i can do now for again my gig ranking? my gig impression was 1k+ now it is under the 2 hundred.

Hi too

• Simply be honest. Change your English language settings from Fluent to Basics/Conversational (suggesting this after reading your question).
  • Secondly, that 1* review is the main reason that your gig is not ranking well in the search results. That buyer must have given you a negative private review as well. Just improve your services and deliver quality work to make your buyers happy. 
  • Thirdly, there are a lot of spellings mistakes in your gig images. Correct them such as Leanding = Landing, Platfrom = Platform etc.
  • You have mentioned this in your gig description: "Top 10% verified WordPress Developer on Fiverr".. Where is the proof? :classic_huh:
  • What is the difference between these 2 gigs?:
    • "I will duplicate redesign copy clone website in wordpress by elementor pro" and
    • "I will copy, clone redesign, duplicate website in wordpress website using elementor pro"
  • Like 7
  • Up 2

8 minutes ago, rafiul_islam_17 said:

my exam report in my profile "Top 10% verified WordPress Developer on Fiverr".

I'm confused.  How did you come to the conclusion that you're in the top 10% of Worpdress website developers on Fiverr?  What metric is this based on and how is it verified?

Screenshot 2024-02-13 173510.png

Edited by breals
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, rafiul_islam_17 said:

image.png.c96871688d131e01dc38d894e3e60806.png

This does NOT put you in the top 10% of Wordpress developers.  It's simply a test to show competence and a basic understanding. 

I would be very careful with your claims, as your customers and people who know how Fiverr works will catch you out. 

Also, based on the spelling mistakes in your Gigs and as @smartdezigns has pointed out, are you really in the top 30% for English?

Even some of the comments in this thread are sketchy to say the least! 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, breals said:

This does NOT put you in the top 10% of Wordpress developers.  It's simply a test to show competence and a basic understanding. 

I would be very careful with your claims, as your customers and people who know how Fiverr works will catch you out. 

Also, based on the spelling mistakes in your Gigs and as @smartdezigns has pointed out, are you really in the top 30% for English?

Even some of the comments in this thread are sketchy to say the least! 

I realized my mistake thank you

• Like 1