Can anyone give me good suggestions to get more Fiverr gig impressions?

tuhin549066

Create unique services.

I checked one of your gig titles, design wix landing page with wix builder. It has over 50000 results. How do you expect to stand out with few to no sales, when you have a gig title identical to other people....

• Like 52
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/3/2024 at 1:59 PM, tuhin549066 said:

How to Get More Fiverr Gig Impressions.

I keep tack of my impressions daily. I have noticed that when I complete an order, I get more impressions. So, the way to get more impressions is to get more orders. 

• Like 46
  • Up 8
  • Thanks 2

On 2/3/2024 at 3:20 PM, vickiespencer said:

I keep tack of my impressions daily. I have noticed that when I complete an order, I get more impressions. So, the way to get more impressions is to get more orders. 

Indeed.

We both track every day our impressions and clicks.

The impressions grow when I:

-              Receive more orders

-              When I finish an order

In December, I received fewer orders than usual. There was a big drop in impressions. The drop in orders was normal for my business. My buyers did not need my services because Chinese New Year was getting closer, and they could not order new products from their Chinese suppliers. My services were not required in December. But now, they order again, and my impressions have risen.

I have mentioned this already many times on the forum. Fiverr only wants to earn money. Sellers who sell enough are their source of income. These sellers are rewarded, and their gigs end up high in the search results. And that is why the number of impressions grows. Even some of my gigs that don’t sell end up on the first page of the search results.

The briefs are similar. When I get more orders, more briefs come to me. When I deliver an order, very soon a brief arrives. 

• Like 53
  • Up 11
  • Thanks 10

6 hours ago, rashedmilon__ said:

Must be active on Fiverr. Gig marketing should be done on social media platforms.

You just started in January 2024. After some months you will see that being active/staying online on Fiverr does not bring you orders or impressions.

And using social media seldom brings results.

• Like 49
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

Guest faizanahmed1655
18 hours ago, kawser_h said:

Share your gig on social media 

Never ever share your gig links on social media because it is highly risky. In social media , there will be more freelancers giving same services that you are offering and they will report you by sending you messages with multiple accounts to decrease their competition and this happened with me so i know the pain of it. 

Edited by faizanahmed1655

Fiverr gigs are valuable assets for freelancers and businesses, offering opportunities for income, growth, and professional development on a global scale.

1.      Optimize Your Gig: Craft a clear, compelling description with relevant keywords.

2.      Use High-Quality Images: Grab attention with attractive visuals that showcase your services.

3.      Utilize social media: Share your gig on platforms frequented by your target audience.

4.      Offer Promotions: Attract buyers with discounts or special deals.

5.      Encourage Reviews: Maintain quality service to garner positive feedback and improve visibility.

6.      Engage with Customers: Respond promptly to inquiries and provide excellent customer service.

7.      Stay Updated: Regularly update your gig to reflect changes and trends in your niche.

Consistency and quality are key to successfully promoting your Fiverr gig and attracting more buyers.

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/4/2024 at 7:51 AM, filipdevaere said:

Indeed.

We both track every day our impressions and clicks.

The impressions grow when I:

-              Receive more orders

-              When I finish an order

In December, I received fewer orders than usual. There was a big drop in impressions. The drop in orders was normal for my business. My buyers did not need my services because Chinese New Year was getting closer, and they could not order new products from their Chinese suppliers. My services were not required in December. But now, they order again, and my impressions have risen.

I have mentioned this already many times on the forum. Fiverr only wants to earn money. Sellers who sell enough are their source of income. These sellers are rewarded, and their gigs end up high in the search results. And that is why the number of impressions grows. Even some of my gigs that don’t sell end up on the first page of the search results.

The briefs are similar. When I get more orders, more briefs come to me. When I deliver an order, very soon a brief arrives. 

Informative.

• Like 5

On 2/4/2024 at 1:47 AM, donnovan86 said:

Create unique services.

I checked one of your gig titles, design wix landing page with wix builder. It has over 50000 results. How do you expect to stand out with few to no sales, when you have a gig title identical to other people....

Can you please check out this and suggest me what to do?

• Like 4