When I should change my Gig image ?

isfak_ifty

You will attract more buyers with original content. People are used to see more or less the same patterns that AI offers, and these descriptions repeat themselves. Also, it sends a message that the seller's english level is not so high.

• Like 10
  • Up 6

For most people and especially experienced buyers, it's not that hard to identify text generated by artificial intelligence. Text generated by AI usually comes off as super corny, boring, and generic. Like Milos said, it's best to just be genuine, since not only does it add character to your gig, but it also shows people that you are different and unique.

If someone reads your gig description and figures out that it was written by AI, their chances of buying from you will be harmed significantly. They'll think: "If this person won't put in the effort to write a genuine gig description, can I trust them to deliver quality work?", and if a customer ever questions your authenticity, you are definitely doing something wrong.

I would use artificial intelligence text generation tools to give you suggestions as to how to improve your gig (for ex check for grammar mistakes, give advice on gig description structure, etc.), but I wouldn't use it to write your description.

Good luck! 🙂 

• Like 6
  • Up 4

On 7/9/2024 at 2:55 PM, isfak_ifty said:

If I write my gig description with AI, will it harm my selling?

If your gig is related to writing, DO NOT USE AI FOR DESCRIPTION!!! Use your tone and flavor in the description, highlighting your services, your special factors and why you stand out. Thats it!!! It works like a good outfit to impress and attract people. Now, guess what it will look like if you wear it like a robot? (Pathetic)

• Like 2