How can i improve my gig's impression and clicks also how can i get my first order?

salmaanbhai

Your gig looks professional. While I can not give you advice on the SEO side as I have not done research related to this topic, I can advise you to give 7 gigs touching 7 different sides of graphic design. That will increase your probability in getting your first order. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hello @salmaanbhai 

Congratulations on starting your freelancing journey on Fiverr! If you’re just getting started, I recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course.

The Forum is full of information and great discussions. As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

Good luck! 🍀 

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2

Your 2 gigs might be in Paused/Denied/Drafts mode. Check them. If they are then you won't be able to create 8th gig because as a new seller, new seller can create 7 gigs only.

Read this: https://www.fiverr.com/levels (It might be till 14th March, 2024)

On 2/18/2024 at 3:27 AM, salmaanbhai said:

Can I copy or redesign someone's gig image's background?
Or if I use the exact background, will Seller report me?

Question is why do you want to copy other's work? Can't you be creative on your own? If you cannot, then I guess you are not good at T-shirt designing as well?

It is better to avoid copying other's work. Be creative and design your gig images on your own. And yes, seller can report you.. Who knows?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @salmaanbhai,

As a new seller with zero reviews, leverage your gig galleries to convince your buyers to buy from you. Add gig videos that clearly show the value of your services and use multi-page PDFs to showcase your work. Use your time to hone your skills and fine-tune your processes so that you are ready to deliver exceptional services when a buyer does come along. Also, don't forget to turn on your "Live Gallery" option so that your delivery images can be added to your gig galleries as you start to gain customers.

As a graphics tee designer that promises "unique and eye-catching designs," you really need to show that in your designs. Currently, your 5 t-shirt gigs look too similar with the same background, same fonts, same black shirt on a hanger (and sometimes the same exact design from one gig to the other). You do use your gallery images, but only to show more similar-looking images of black t-shirts on hangers, with the same background and text.

Make each gig image unique and relevant to the specific service that you are offering. You can reduce the amount of text on each gig thumbnail to 2-5 words that summarize the service (buyers don't have time to read long text). Make sure the gig thumbnails look good from desktop mode and mobile view with no words or images being cut off. Consider adding in different color t-shirts and more unique designs, especially between the different gigs.

You could also find mockups of models wearing the t-shirts in experiences that your buyers would have, to create an emotional connection with your buyers. For example, in your gig for pet t-shirts, why not have a picture of a person (who happens to be wearing one of your dog design tees) playing with their dog? Or someone wearing your "Live with Purpose" t-shirt while hiking in the great outdoors? There are plenty of services that have mockups where you can add your designs to, and these could resonate better with your buyers than a picture of just a t-shirt on a hanger. You can still use some of the images that you have, but make sure each image is unique and builds up your brand of "unique and eye-catching."

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Hi @salmaanbhai, It's great that you're able to make changes so quickly! Whenever you do make changes to your gigs, pay attention to your gig statistics to see whether the changes have a positive effect on your gigs or not. Your goal is to turn impressions into clicks, and clicks into inbox inquiries and orders. Make note of your starting numbers right now and see how your gigs perform each week. Your numbers will tell you what is working or if you need to try something else. You can also start putting together your PDF files for your portfolio and gig videos to put up in your next round of updates or to share with your buyers if they ask to see more.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1