Phone number

solomon11657

Question

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, solomon11657 said:

How do i update my phone number 

Here's The Way to do this:

1. Log in to Fiverr on your computer (not a mobile device)
  2. Go to Security > Phone verification > Edit
  3. Answer your security question > Enter old and new phone numbers > Click Verify by SMS/Call
  4. Click Verify Account > Enter the verification code into the website (sent to your new number)

image.png.798e303f31a521de9d4bc0770fe2a5cf.png

• Like 5

14 hours ago, vickieito said:

If you still need help, click on "I still need help" to create a ticket and Fiverr Customer Support will help you update your phone number.

Hi @little_hut, Did you do this step yet? ⬆️ When tried to change my phone number (and ran into issues), CS was able to help me update my phone number.

Edit: I just saw that you reached out to @ana_tomy. You should still create a help desk ticket by following the steps outlined in the link above.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 1
  • Up 2

9 minutes ago, little_hut said:

Now I am adding the new number. And after that, I explained the my process here:- https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/321853-not-receiving-verification-on-sim/

Stay in contact with CS so that they can help troubleshoot with you. You can even link to your forum topic. Even if you tag a Fiverr Staffer here on the forum, they will direct you back to CS to resolve your issue.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, little_hut said:

So it means I am not going to get any assistance from yourside. Right?

I'm only a seller/buyer on the platform, so there's only so much I can do.

I also can't see your image, so I don't know what CS's response is to you. Sometimes it takes time for CS to resolve an issue, so you have to be patient. When I ran into an issue setting up my phone, it took me 15 days to finally get it set up. I noticed it takes longer for CS to resolve most tech issues I bring up because they have to get another department involved.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 2