Fiverr review

antara1995

Question

Client communication was good. I ans her promptly, and did all revisions instantly. She said she was happy and wrote a review positively but gave me a 4*. I gently asked her what was my fault, but she didn't reply. What should I do now?

• Like 7

9 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, antara1995 said:

Client communication was good. I ans her promptly, and did all revisions instantly. She said she was happy and wrote a review positively but gave me a 4*. I gently asked her what was my fault, but she didn't reply. What should I do now?

Reviews are always a function of buyer's discretion.

A seller cannot ask, expect or demand certain kind of review or even an explanation from them. 🤦‍♂️

• Like 14
  • Up 3

8 minutes ago, antara1995 said:

It's important for Fiverr to take steps to ensure fairness and equality for all sellers, as we put in a lot of effort into our work and rely on this platform.

Please read Fiverr TOS, self-education is helpful for everyone.

image.png.5b6bdd848d16ba79e32331b60360c315.png

• Like 4

2 hours ago, antara1995 said:

I am aware of the Fiverr Terms of Service. In the event that we put in our best effort but still do not receive payment or receive a bad review, what should we do? The buyer has paid for the service, and I have obviously put in a lot of hard work to provide it. Don't I deserve the opportunity to have a proper discussion about the matter?

Hi @antara1995 - Four stars, by Fiverr's standard, is a "good review." The buyer had no issues with your services (as she stated in her review), so there really isn't anything to discuss. You delivered good work and the buyer was happy with you. You can look at all the 4-star reviews on multiple Pro and TRS sellers' accounts and there really isn't a difference between them, and the 5-star reviews that you see. 

Even if you receive a 1-star/negative review (which I see you have), it isn't worth it to reach out to the buyer to get more feedback than what they've provided.  This can be seen as review manipulation and you could get a warning for doing that. Since you can't control what a buyer says in their review, focus on the things you can. Your response to the 1-star review shows your side of the story (and future buyers can also see an image of your work as well). This is only 1 negative review out of the 100+ orders that you have. If there are things that could have gone better during that order, try to see what you can do better going forward. I always find something to improve on from any negative experience with a buyer (sometimes this includes paying attention to warning signs that you may see before the order is placed and saying "no" to buyers who may be hard to work with).

• Like 6
  • Up 2

Nothing to do now about that review. Just move on and always try to deliver your best.

1 hour ago, antara1995 said:

• Like 10

On 1/12/2024 at 4:19 PM, priyank_mod said:

Reviews are always a function of buyer's discretion.

A seller cannot ask, expect or demand certain kind of review or even an explanation from them. 🤦‍♂️

It's important for Fiverr to take steps to ensure fairness and equality for all sellers, as we put in a lot of effort into our work and rely on this platform.

• Like 5

I am aware of the Fiverr Terms of Service. In the event that we put in our best effort but still do not receive payment or receive a bad review, what should we do? The buyer has paid for the service, and I have obviously put in a lot of hard work to provide it. Don't I deserve the opportunity to have a proper discussion about the matter?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @antara1995 - Four stars, by Fiverr's standard, is a "good review." The buyer had no issues with your services (as she stated in her review), so there really isn't anything to discuss. You delivered good work and the buyer was happy with you. You can look at all the 4-star reviews on multiple Pro and TRS sellers' accounts and there really isn't a difference between them, and the 5-star reviews that you see. 

Even if you receive a 1-star/negative review (which I see you have), it isn't worth it to reach out to the buyer to get more feedback than what they've provided.  This can be seen as review manipulation and you could get a warning for doing that. Since you can't control what a buyer says in their review, focus on the things you can. Your response to the 1-star review shows your side of the story (and future buyers can also see an image of your work as well). This is only 1 negative review out of the 100+ orders that you have. If there are things that could have gone better during that order, try to see what you can do better going forward. I always find something to improve on from any negative experience with a buyer (sometimes this includes paying attention to warning signs that you may see before the order is placed and saying "no" to buyers who may be hard to work with).

Thank you so much for enlightening me. 

• Like 5