Can I Add New Bank Account to My Restricted Account?

aaryan_727

Question

Recently my fiverr account was restricted due to sharing a discord Id. Now I am worried that I have funds in it and I have to withdraw them. Will I be able to add a New bank account to it and withdraw from it. It asks me to verify my number which I did but no sms comes on my phone.

• Like 3

9 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, aaryan_727 said:

Recently my fiverr account was restricted due to sharing a discord Id. Now I am worried that I have funds in it and I have to withdraw them. Will I be able to add a New bank account to it and withdraw from it. It asks me to verify my number which I did but no sms comes on my phone.

Hi @aaryan_727, From what I've seen on the forum, if your account is restricted, you will not be able to make a withdrawal until your account review is complete (this usually takes 60-90 days). Once the review is complete, you should get instructions on how to make a withdrawal. At that time, you should also be able to set up a new withdrawal method.

• Like 4

Thanks for the screenshot @aaryan_727!

@ana_tomy - Can you help @aaryan_727? CS may not be helpful because they often ignore any type of request coming from a restricted account (until the review period is over). Since the email states the OP can make a withdrawal, the OP should. Thanks in advance for all your help! (And welcome to the Forum! It's good to see you here!) 😊

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 3

Hey @aaryan_727

I've just opened a new ticket with our Customer Support team, and they'll get back to you shortly.

Thanks so much for your patience, and thanks @vickieito for bringing this to my attention and for your warm welcome ☺️

Ana

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, vickieito said:

CS may not be helpful because they often ignore any type of request coming from a restricted account (until the review period is over).

3 hours ago, aaryan_727 said:

And they sent me same bot message again

This is usually what happens with a restricted account. @ana_tomy, Can you help the OP get past this auto-reply? Thank you!

• Like 3