Issue with Adding Payoneer Account to Fiverr

code_master_pro

Question

Hello everyone,

I’m currently facing an issue with adding my Payoneer account to Fiverr for withdrawals. I’ve followed the necessary steps, but I’m encountering an authentication issue.

Here’s what I’ve done so far:

1. Logged in to Fiverr and switched to selling.
  2. Navigated to “My Business” > “Earnings”.
  3. Clicked “Manage payout methods”.
  4. Verified my identity.
  5. Selected “Payoneer account” as my payout method of choice and set my preferred currency.
  6. Clicked the link in the email I received to sign up or log into my Payoneer account, and to connect it to Fiverr.

However, once I click the link in the email titled “You’ve added a new Payoneer account”, I receive a message stating “The action failed to authenticate”.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Any advice or assistance on how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Screenshot from 2024-01-10 17-59-12.png

• Like 5

3 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, code_master_pro said:

Hello everyone,

I’m currently facing an issue with adding my Payoneer account to Fiverr for withdrawals. I’ve followed the necessary steps, but I’m encountering an authentication issue.

Here’s what I’ve done so far:

1. Logged in to Fiverr and switched to selling.
  2. Navigated to “My Business” > “Earnings”.
  3. Clicked “Manage payout methods”.
  4. Verified my identity.
  5. Selected “Payoneer account” as my payout method of choice and set my preferred currency.
  6. Clicked the link in the email I received to sign up or log into my Payoneer account, and to connect it to Fiverr.

However, once I click the link in the email titled “You’ve added a new Payoneer account”, I receive a message stating “The action failed to authenticate”.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Any advice or assistance on how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Screenshot from 2024-01-10 17-59-12.png

If you are still facing the issue, then contact Fiverr Support. Click "here" which is hyperlinked on the red bar. Try that.

• Like 7