I am creating a gig a week ago but my gig is not viral yet. Now what do I do to make my gig go viral....???

asimaroy

Question

I am creating a gig a week ago but my gig is not viral yet.  Now what do I do to make my gig go viral....??? Your opinion is definitely needed to make my gig viral. Please help me.😓

Edited by asimaroy
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 4
  • Congrats! 1

10 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, asimaroy said:

I have been creating a gig for a week but my gig is still not viral.  Now what I do will make my gig go viral. Your opinion is definitely needed to make my gate viral. Please help me.😓

This is your profile image.  Isn't making things go 'viral' what a digital marketer does?

Screenshot 2024-01-08 193226.png

Edited by breals
  • Like 12
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

Your gig's standard package is called "STANDAED". If you change that it might increase the chance of sales. Maybe change the profile text a bit too.

Since you have a team of 15-16 people you could discuss with them how to make the gig more successful.

Also adding an FAQ section on the gig will probably help.

Since you're a digital marketer with more years experience in that than logo designing you could create an additional gig for digital marketing which might increase the chance of sales.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 6
  • Congrats! 1

I can see immediately a lot of red flags here. There is no way that I would buy from you. This is all fabricated text to lure buyers to your gig.

1)    “Experienced graphic designer & digital marketer with 5+ years of expertise”. Why then create a logo design gig? I see that you write “digital marketer with 5+ years of expertise” and only “1-year experience in logo designing”. There are  200K logo design services available on Fiverr. You claim to be an  “Expert social media marketing manager”. Then why choose logo design?

2)    I have a team of 15-16 people

image.png.369c31777db070fc27f5d9a1bb43eb18.png

3)  The most professional designer here on this planet earth.

image.png.b7f6408a6be3da9fbcb3e058da3387a6.png

Several grammatical errors. The positive point here is that you are not lying about your English skills (Basic English).

Be honest, don't tell a lie, and don't exaggerate.

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1

1 hour ago, asimaroy said:

I am creating a gig a week ago but my gig is not viral yet.  Now what do I do to make my gig go viral....??? Your opinion is definitely needed to make my gig viral. Please help me.😓

Unfortunately, Fiverr's algorithm doesn't work like TikTok/Reels!! 🤷‍♂️

But where/how did you LEARN that gigs go viral here??? 🤔

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 9
  • Haha 4
  • Congrats! 1

On 1/9/2024 at 12:34 AM, mattstevens1014 said:

A gig a week? Wow. I have one gig I'm trying to get people to purchase, that's difficult enough!

im new to fiverr and have seen people say this way is much better than having multiple gigs

im just trying out new things and see what works tbh

goodluck to you tho!!

• Like 5
  • Congrats! 1

What do you mean by viral. This is no tiktok platform. You are selling your services. So you have to move in a professional way. 

Analyze your competitors. Try to provide buyer unique and quality services. Share your gig in social media.

• Like 9
  • Congrats! 1