Can i send google meet link to the buyers for the meeting?

imrul_tushe

Question

Hello, Hope all are good!

Lot of client want to join at google meet to discuss about the project. So my question is can i share the google meet link to the client? Please let me know.

Thanks All

Edited by imrul_tushe
  • Like 8

11 answers to this question

If the order has been purchased, we have the Zoom call option on our order chat.

If the order has been purchased and for any reason related to that specific order we need to use Google Meet, yes we can.

If the order has not been purchased and we have the opportunity to use the Zoom call option in our inbox, why not to?

If the order has not been purchased and we have not the opportunity to use the Zoom call option in our inbox, we're not allowed to talk with Fiverr customers outside the platform (because that's what they are, Fiverr customers).

Unless we are Pro Sellers, I suppose, that should have some extra bonuses.

26 minutes ago, mdkhokonkhan112 said:

YES

Did you often talk with Fiverr customers outside the platform before placing any order? 

16 minutes ago, ehasan_robin said:

But You should be aware of it that you can't share your details there.

And that's the reason why we're not allowed to do it, because Fiverr can't know what's going on that Google Meeting.  

Edited by trombonhero
  • Like 10

9 hours ago, imrul_tushe said:

Hello, Hope all are good!

Lot of client want to join at google meet to discuss about the project. So my question is can i share the google meet link to the client? Please let me know.

Thanks All

No. Better to use Zoom meeting if you have an access to it either via Inbox or an Order Page. Everything should be done inside the platform.

BUT avoid sharing Zoom meeting link from its own website (Zoom).

• Like 7

On 1/5/2024 at 2:15 AM, trombonhero said:

If the order has been purchased, we have the Zoom call option on our order chat.

If the order has been purchased and for any reason related to that specific order we need to use Google Meet, yes we can.

If the order has not been purchased and we have the opportunity to use the Zoom call option in our inbox, why not to?

If the order has not been purchased and we have not the opportunity to use the Zoom call option in our inbox, we're not allowed to talk with Fiverr customers outside the platform (because that's what they are, Fiverr customers).

Unless we are Pro Sellers, I suppose, that should have some extra bonuses.

Did you often talk with Fiverr customers outside the platform before placing any order? 

And that's the reason why we're not allowed to do it, because Fiverr can't know what's going on that Google Meeting.  

Can fiverr block his profile after i sending  my google meet link to my buyer

• Like 2