No clients

unixsol

• 3 months later...

I've posted my gigs and now I'm eagerly anticipating the opportunities that come my way. However, I've encountered some individuals who approach me expecting my services for free. How should I handle this situation?

• Like 17

First of all, all the sellers on Fiverr are here to earn money, and not to do social work. So, there is no point wasting your time with someone who has asked you to do something for free. Even I am against the concept of providing free samples or a portion of actual work as a sample. 

So just reply them so that your inbox response rate is not affected, and don't bother their queries. 🙂

• Like 15

On 1/2/2024 at 2:10 PM, unixsol said:

However, I've encountered some individuals who approach me expecting my services for free. How should I handle this situation?

Free work won't give you any reviews or money. You won't evolve in any way. So it's an easy skip.

• Like 13

Anyone mind taking a look at my profile? My client list is kind of empty, and I need some help figuring out why. Can someone check out my profile and tell me what's wrong? Profile review needed!
Anyone got tips on how to attract more clients?"

• Like 7

• 2 months later...

Hello Everyone I am not able to buy the seller plus even I do have the option I have already used my two payment methods but still get the error below:

There’s an issue with your payment.
Here’s what you can do:
• Contact your bank or your payment provider to get more details about the issue.
• Provide another payment method to complete your order.

• Like 11

52 minutes ago, unixsol said:

Hello Everyone I am not able to buy the seller plus even I do have the option I have already used my two payment methods but still get the error below:

There’s an issue with your payment.
Here’s what you can do:
• Contact your bank or your payment provider to get more details about the issue.
• Provide another payment method to complete your order.

Generally, it gets deducted from the Fiverr balance for most sellers.

But since you're new, you possibly need to make payment using a credit/debit card which qualifies for international transactions. 

• Like 13