The Importance of a Seller Intro Video

Kesha

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, monayem003 said:

Is there any benefit add an intro video on profile?? 

Why not? If Fiverr brings any new features, they are based on many market analysis, trends and feedbacks from buyer/sellers. Try to use it wisely which helps to grow and stay in competition.

Pro Tip: If you're a buyer would you choose a person who is behind camera or facing camera? Video always helpful to showcase your skills the way you present, a 1min pitch can convert potential buyers to a repeated buyer depending on your skills and expertise in that niche.

Edited by mynk28
  • Like 9

Having an introductory video on your profile can be beneficial as it helps build trust with potential buyers. However, your introductory video must be clear and professional. If it's not, I recommend not including an intro video at all. I hope this makes sense to you.

• Like 3

On 8/23/2024 at 10:09 PM, monayem003 said:

Is there any benefit add an intro video on profile?? 

If Fiverr introduces a new feature tomorrow, I will simply familiarize myself with it and use it for my profile. 

I will NOT come to the forum questioning its utility and worthiness!! 🫠

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

A brief friendly and informative video likely helps buyers decide who to work with. If I put myself in the client's shoes, I find I am more inclinded to purchase a service from someone if I can relate to them a little bit and understand how they approach the projects they work on.

• Like 3