Just Got Promoted Gigs Feature- Need suggestion from experienced sellers

hrk_designerz

Question

Hello, I hope you all are doing well. So I just got a promoted gigs feature for one of my gig and it says to stay competitive I should set a cap/(cost per click) higher than 2.02$ . But It will be very expensive So Can someone explain who is using this feature that what are my chances if I set it lower than recommended.And one more thing if I don't have enough balance to promote my gigs will fiver still promote it and charge me when I have the amount or not ?

Capture.PNG

• Like 9

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, hrk_designerz said:

Hello, I hope you all are doing well. So I just got a promoted gigs feature for one of my gig and it says to stay competitive I should set a cap/(cost per click) higher than 2.02$ . But It will be very expensive So Can someone explain who is using this feature that what are my chances if I set it lower than recommended.And one more thing if I don't have enough balance to promote my gigs will fiver still promote it and charge me when I have the amount or not ?

Capture.PNG

I have had this feature for months at the start my CPC was at default but it cost me much Yes also generated some revenue but my gig was good enough so I changed the CPC to 0.15 I changed it to per my need, and I made it low when I already have active projects, when I don't have active works I increase it to get orders, that's how I manage it and works pretty well for me in this way.

• Like 5

On 12/2/2023 at 10:37 PM, hrk_designerz said:

Capture.PNG

Congratulations! For a better result, use CPC auto, as recommended by Fiverr!

This is going to produce the best results.
You also Put CPC Lower, After Using several Weeks You will Get an idea depending on your Working Category and Gig!

• Like 7
  • Up 2

On 12/7/2023 at 5:04 PM, kawsar_log said:

Congratulations! For a better result, use CPC auto, as recommended by Fiverr!

This is going to produce the best results.
You also Put CPC Lower, After Using several Weeks You will Get an idea depending on your Working Category and Gig!

Thank you for the suggestion. Can you please clarify whether Fiverr charges on a daily basis or monthly? Additionally, if there is insufficient balance in the Fiverr account, will Fiverr still promote the gig or will it be halted?

• Like 4