I am New Seller! want to meet Friends :)

Hello everyone! 👋 I'm Natalia, a 23-year-old dual student and distance learner juggling the exciting realms of academia.

Originally from Bulgaria and with Armenian roots, I call Germany my current home. Volleyball is my passion, and I bring that same energy to everything I  do! P.S I love alsoo modeling 🤩

IMG_2048.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

👋 Newbie alert! 🚨 I'm diving headfirst into the world of "Buyers Requests" and could use your magical advice.  Any enchanting tips or stories on how you started? 🪄 I'm all ears and ready to swap tales with you folks! 

Hi again, newbie. Some magical advice for you: You'll have to dive headfirst into the world of Briefs instead, because that feature replaced Buyer Requests a while ago. No enchanting tips or stories to share about it, unfortunately, because I haven't used it yet, but you can use the search feature to read interesting tales by folks who have. 

• Like 8
  • Up 6

Hello, @natalia_petkova, and welcome to the Fiverr Forum.

To stay out of trouble here it is a good idea to read the Forum Rules, especially #8 which says,

8. Posting original material is encouraged. If you post information taken from the Fiverr site or other places, cite its source. This includes AI-generated content.

This is the rule that gets broken the most here. As a result, the people who post AI-generated content get warnings. 

• Like 7
  • Up 3