How do I actually get clients on Fiverr?

rama_qahtan

Question

I've had a gig up for a while and I haven't gotten a single order. I've tried to do a couple posts on pinterest to advertise as well as throwing a link out in a facebook group and still nothing. I literally just want one client, how can i do that?

https://www.fiverr.com/s/ENLmle If you can give me any advice on my gig that would be appreciated.

• Like 7

12 answers to this question

You have to be consistent. That is the main key of success in Fiverr.
A few years back there was an option to send a quote on the client's requirement. There was a little chance to get engaged. But now in days that option in gone. So work on your profile properly. Use a good tag, gig image, and description. That will help you. Enjoy your day.

Thank you,

• Like 4

Do you have Seller Plus? I think not.
I have a profile named by KaruZone its all about logos and brand identity design. Im in Fiverr from 2016 and completed 16k+ projects till now. Still, I didn't get the Seller Plus and Promote Gig options. So I tried to share my gig on my social media handle which is linked to Fiverr account. This is my story and maybe there are many sellers like me in this situation. I noticed that many new sellers got all those promotion options.

But my suggestion is don't make any complicated thinking. Work on simple things. Like :

• Be focused on your gig appearance.

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/15773210341905-Gig-images-spark-up-your-inspiration

• You have to work on your gig title. don't push many tags into your gig title.

• Choose the perfect tags for your gig to be visible on Fiverr search.

• And the main is to be consistent and brush up on your skill set.

Those are the main things you have to focus on getting orders. There is no rocket science behind this. Those are simple rules you have to follow for your successful Fiverr journey. My best wishes to you.

Thank you,
KaruZone

• Like 4