What are you wishes for 2024?

Yoav.M

I am new in Fiverr and I have recently published four new gigs. Hope I will get a response from the buyer quicking and earn money by providing high-quality services to my clients. 

• Like 12

My wish for 2024 is to get my illustrations finished to my children’s book so I can move on to the second book. How do we contact someone to get illustrations finished when a seller will no longer finish what they have started? I’m only 7 more pictures away from finishing my book and the illustrator has ended all contact with me. Please HELP !!! 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, pracheskayotska said:

and may the AI be with you

No thanks. 

My wish (that I'm well aware will never come true): people will realize that AI is a double-edged sword and start treating it with caution rather than adulation. 

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, imagination7413 said:

My wish (that I'm well aware will never come true): people will realize that AI is a double-edged sword and start treating it with caution rather than adulation. 

I hope alot of law suites get filed against them for using content and art of REAL writers & artists without giving them any credit and royalties!! 

And I hope their greenhouse emissions get flagged for accelerating global warming. 🤞

• Like 10

Hello Fiverr,

If you look at my record as a buyer, I think I must have spent some $2000-$3000 during the years 2018 to 2021 buying for services on Fiverr. Then I think starting from 2001, my purchase has taken a dive to near nothing.  Why the difference? The answer is that I have always used your feature putting my job out for open bidding, then I can select the most qualified freelancer whose has bid at a price within my budget (not necessarily the lowest or not even necessarily low) to hire.  With the removal of this open-bidding feature about 2 or 3 years ago by Fiverr, I just feel I am at a total loss as to how I can find my best freelance who can help do the job for me.

Does any other buyer have this same problem, and is there any chance for Fiverr to bring this feature back? We have an ambitious program to bring out a number of new products this year, and we have a much larger budget in order to develop the product, create the packaging, promotional material such as infographics and product animation and we have a commensurate much larger budget for hiring help on Fiverr.  But unfortunately, I have to seek help somewhere else but not on Fiverr.

Thank you.  Eric

• Like 4