What are you wishes for 2024?

Yoav.M

On Fiverr: That customers I send a custom offer can accept it (as it used to be), while I'm in unavailable mode. Unavailable mode is too all or nothing. I'm sure there are many sellers who generally need or want to turn on unavailable, but still want customers to be able to accept custom offers that they sent to them. Maybe solvable through a "Yes, I really want my customer to be able to accept this custom offer that I'm going to send them now." check box.

Else: world peace. 

A peaceful, healthy, and happy New Year to everyone!

• Like 19
  • Up 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am determined to earn through providing top-notch web design services on Fiverr. With honesty and hard work, I aim to deliver exceptional results to my clients. My ultimate dream and plan involve using the income I generate to fulfill my heartfelt desire to send my father for Umrah in Saudi Arabia, specifically to the holy cities of Makkah and Madinah. This aspiration is deeply rooted in my sincerity and devotion.

• Like 20

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully, establishing myself as a reputable seller here on Fiverr, and receiving commissions from the first-time buyer activity of some of the 300+ registrations I have amassed as an affiliate.

I am hoping that this will be a viable "side hustle" for me that I can continue into retirement without getting too stressed out over work and income. If it becomes more substantial than that, cool...but since I just joined recently, I need to get buyers for my gigs 🙂

• Like 14

• 2 weeks later...