What are you wishes for 2024?

Yoav.M

I wish for stable amount of projects this upcoming year. Also looking forward to  learn new skills, attending seminars, and maybe trainings. Good luck to all sellers, wether you're just starting or seasoned, keep grinding, hope we will all find success and meet our goals this 2024!

• Like 14

7 hours ago, francoperez278 said:

It would be nice if the platform had a way to delegate work to other vendors in the same sector within the platform. This way you can take more jobs and give work to new vendors.

This would actually be very nice, they tried to do it with Studios a couple of years back, but a more straightforward tool that looks more like a cooperation or temporal partnership will be indeed pretty good and will allow everyone win-win, both freelancers and Fiverr. Sometimes one freelancer can be a reference and already gain the trust of the clients, but there is just not enough time to do it all alone. 

Edited by ajpirela27
Grammar
  • Like 15

2 hours ago, easymedia said:
  • And in the Fiverr Seller Plus, since we are paying for it, it would be great is our account managers would reach out to us once a month automatically (even if it’s just by email) to give us a breakdown of how we are doing, instead of us scheduling an appointment.

This particular point looks like something you should receive by default. Like a report with things that you're doing the right way, aspects to improve, opportunities, and potential clients to get in touch, etc. There is many ways to help us do better.

• Like 15

Hi @Yoav.M!

Let's hope 2024 is a great one for all! 

Personally, I think it would beneficial to allow different payment forms! Fiverr sellers work online, Fiverr is a digital market place and to facilitate payment acceptance in digital currency (BTC, etc) would be helpful as I work a lot in the space and know that a lot of people in that space require services such as the multitude provided here on Fiverr. I also think it would be such a great fit! You'd be market leaders and there is a huge amount of "digital cash" for the digital economy!

On a more practical and applicable note - would be great if the "Buyers Requests" feature was brought back. the opportunities that are sent out in place of this feature are not always relevant and it's hard during quiet times to be proactive in sourcing new clients.

• Like 14

Would like to see more seller features that continue to let us expand our services and reach out target audiences. 

• Waitlist Options: Allow sellers to create waitlists for services from consumers interested in those select services
  • Shop Sales: Allow sellers to host discounts/sales on their services during select holidays and times of the year
  • Branding Kits: Feature to let sellers directly insert their logos/brand colors throughout their shop or profile
  • Pseudonym Profiles: Allow sellers that work with multiple brand names or titles have opportunity to have different profiles that separate the identity and services of those brands
  • Services Pages: Allow sellers to add more imagery or color to their gigs such as gifs or images within the description sections or the QA section
  • Like 12

I've met all my goals. I went from nothing to a top seller with a full-time income.

I don't want to put revenue claims here, but let's say I make a healthy full-time income from Fiverr. And it has been flexible for me between my professional acting and filmmaking work here in Toronto.

In 2024, I would like to be able to save on fees when hiring other Fiverr professionals for my projects. I could easily refer to contractors and service providers outside the app or work with my team in Toronto. Still, sometimes, I refer to other contractors in the Fiverr community. For example, I am currently charged an additional fee to hire within Fiverr.

That Fiverr fee should be waived for top sellers/producers. This will allow Fiverr to circulate more money within the Fiverr workforce.

All the best for 2024.

• Like 14
  • Up 2

12 hours ago, bhawnakhurana said:

Hi Fiverr,
I only wish to give some powers to sellers as well, Some buyers take advantage of giving a potential review if we do not fulfill their unwanted/not-mentioned requirements like extra revision, including source file etc. etc. they don't give feedback when the project is completed, they come after a few days with some more changes/revisions, if we deny they can give a negative review as they have power. we are very much dependent on the buyer's attitude. and feedback after cancellation is also in their favor. we mutually canceled the order because of some misunderstanding or mismatch in requirements but they can still give feedback(can't be positive I believe).
I hope you will consider it.

Thanks

Totally agree. Buyers have a lot more "power" over us sellers and it's just so unfair. This year I have become Level 2 seller, down from a Top Rated Seller for years, from (what I suspect) 2 bad ratings (both 1-star rating) from not-tech-savvy buyers who have misunderstood about:

- How Fiverr's works and procedures of doing things

- That there are 2 ways of communicating (through the Order page and Inbox)

- Simply not paying attention to the gig description, what is included and not included within the package they choose

I wish Fiverr can also give more education to the buyers. Because not all of buyers are tech-savvy, and they blame it all on the sellers, by giving bad review, despite of our best efforts to do the job, to explain, and also to ask help from Fiverr's Customer Support.

For 2024 I hope for better work environment on Fiverr, better understanding between buyers and sellers, better support from Fiverr's Customer Support, and overall better quality of life for all of us here.

• Like 13
  • Up 1

🧡 I look forward to the unfolding possibilities of the new year and the continued privilege of delivering exceptional services to a global audience on Fiverr.

🙃 My wishes for 2024 center around a dedicated commitment to personal and professional growth, with a particular focus on enhancing the services I offer to the esteemed community of Fiverr buyers. As I reflect on the invaluable experiences shared with many of my clients, I am profoundly grateful for the trust and collaboration that has fueled this journey. Special appreciation goes to the Fiverr platform for providing a global stage to connect with diverse individuals and their unique projects.

In the upcoming year, my foremost aspiration is to further refine my skills, ensuring that each project I undertake is a testament to excellence. The challenges of 2024 are viewed not just as hurdles but as opportunities to innovate and surpass expectations. I extend my sincere thanks to the clients who have been an integral part of this enriching process, and I eagerly anticipate the chance to contribute to their continued success.

In the spirit of growth and gratitude, I look forward to the unfolding possibilities of the new year and the continued privilege of delivering exceptional services to a global audience on Fiverr.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

Hi,
I remember taking the first Fiverr course: Online Freelancing Essentials: Be A Successful Fiverr Seller
which had a basic overview of Fiverr with managing customers and more.

I would love to see a Part 2 or a version more targeted toward established sellers. Fiverr has a variety of sellers from college students to working professionals and people from different countries and cultures. This would be a perfect way to train sellers to enhance professionalism and skills. Investing in our sellers' growth eventually makes the buyer experience better. This eventually adds value to the platform and creates credibility for sellers to provide extra value and charge better prices 

• Like 11

Hi Yoav,

I hope everyone is doing great here. I would like to get TRS badge for 2024 and would like to grow my business more. 
Fiverr introduced many amazing options this year but it would be great if they can consider the "Delivered on Time" option because it is creating some problem for me or might be I'm missing out on something. Before the updates it was all good.

Best wishes, Sidra. 

• Like 12
  • Up 1