What are you wishes for 2024?

Yoav.M

We are already more than happy with everything we have achieved on Fiverr but of course hoping to get even better at what we do is an evergreen wish, and... Of course, being able to host some live Fiverr community events here in Italy would be a dream that comes true 🤩

• Like 10
  • Up 2

Hi Yoav,

Honestly, I’d be happy if you guys changed one little thing in the tipping process. In fact, tips currently take part in the 20% (for Level 1 sellers) and 10% (for Level 2 sellers) total order amount that Fiverr retains from a single sale.

I believe that’s highly unethical on your end, if you ask me. The totality of tips generated from a single sale should always go to the seller, no matter what “Level” a seller is, and whatever cut Fiverr gets to keep should only be calculated on top of the money earned from the sale amount only, not including them tips.

I wish that by the beginning of the new year 2024 you guys do the right thing morally speaking and change this feature so to accommodate this concern, which I’m sure is felt the same way by many other sellers and not just me. Thanks in advance.

☮️

• Like 10

On 11/28/2023 at 5:18 PM, mateusbl said:

This year Fiverr implemented many great features. But what I expect in 2024 is Fiverr analyse some of these functions mainly the "Extend Review Time" since is unlimited many buyers are abusing of it to keep the orders pending more than 1 month.

I also hope that this is considered thoroughly.

• Like 10

Hello there🖐,

Hope everyone will agree with those issues mentioned below which need be reconsidered in 2024.

1. Some buyer misuses unlimited revisions even after specific revisions are fixed. We do not see any reason to have a revision option in this case.
  2. A buyer can extend the revision time without the seller's permission, but a seller cannot. It's not fair. It should be reconsidered.

And constantly updating myself with new technology so that the client can always get the latest technology 😍.

Edited by dhasikdev
  • Like 11
  • Up 1

Hello, I want immediate payment button back as it make me work better as I know I can get quick money, when I have to wait many days it push me to look somewhere else for quick money!
Secondly rating system is mostly use as a tool to get more work.
Lastly the revisions shouldn't mean to get additional work it should be get the perfect work.
Thank you so much

• Like 10
  • Up 1

I’ve been on Fiverr since 2020 and am a top seller now. I think the Fiverr fee should be reduced according to the seller level. It’s only logical to earn more as you grow more popular on the platform. The fee should be reduced to 10% for top sellers. 

• Like 11

• Since we are encouraged to advertise outside of Fiverr, a detailed course on how to market our fiverr gigs outside of fiverr would be great.
  • I do voice overs so another cool thing I’d like to see is a Fiverr Learn course specifically for audio enhancement/egineering specifically for voice overs.
  • And in the Fiverr Seller Plus, since we are paying for it, it would be great is our account managers would reach out to us once a month automatically (even if it’s just by email) to give us a breakdown of how we are doing, instead of us scheduling an appointment.
  • Like 14
  • Up 2

I just started working on fiverr recently. Got also my frist client and completed the order nicely. After that I got message from lot's of fake clients. It was a terrible experience with one of them. I'm just dreaming not get messages from fake scammers. My account impression gone down because of that. I wish I will get more client on 2024 and I can satisfy their projects needs nicely. Thanks

• Like 11