Online Sellers Option Remove ?

sumon_hashimukh

Question

11 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, sumon_hashimukh said:

Is Fiverr remove online Sellers Option? In my Profile only "Pro services" option available, not found "Online Sellers" option. If this is happen i think it will be the final nail in the coffin for new sellers like me.

You can find that option "Online Now" in Seller Details tab. 

• Like 14
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/21/2023 at 6:03 PM, sumon_hashimukh said:

If this is happen i think it will be the final nail in the coffin for new sellers like me.

If you just rely on being online to get orders, you're already doing things wrong. Create a great service that catches the attention, Fiverr already shows new sellers way more often than older sellers. So you have a chance to stand out and obtain orders. But if your gigs are identical or similar to others, then don't expect amazing results.

• Like 14

The ONLINE button is still available but hidden. This has been the case for some time now.
To me, this is a clear sign that they are slowly moving away from the 'online' function. They are now focusing on the “PRO” sellers. And this is likely because these sellers have more expensive gigs that generate more revenue for Fiverr.

• Like 13
  • Up 2

11 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

If you just rely on being online to get orders, you're already doing things wrong. Create a great service that catches the attention, Fiverr already shows new sellers way more often than older sellers. So you have a chance to stand out and obtain orders. But if your gigs are identical or similar to others, then don't expect amazing results.

Please understand what @donnovan86 is saying here instead of just looking for answers which confirm you theory. You guys are spending too much time trying to figure out how to game the system like "online all the time" and magic tricks to increase your gig ranking whilst neglecting the most important things like spelling errors in your gig descriptions, having a gig/offering that stands out from your competition and actually refining/improving your skills which are relevant to your gig. Work on those 3 things and you'll have way more chance at success than worrying about which filters Fiverr decides to turn on or off or how to stay online 24/7.

• Like 7

Additionally, and this is going to be pretty blunt. For someone with zero sales, your:

1. Prices are more expensive than some of the top rated sellers in your category
  2. Examples contain spelling errors or are just screenshots of templates containing boilerplate text.

These will be hurting your chances at getting any buyers way more than Fiverr deciding to move the location of the "Online Sellers" filter.
You are a professional Web Developer, create a video or add something to your portfolio which shows or discusses your design and development process instead of just the end result.

• Like 5
  • Up 3