Best way to ensure professional work

brent_brandow

I'm new to this platform and am looking for suggestions.

We have a small project - incorporating our company logo into a classic Coors Light design - what is the best way to vet prospective designers? What questions should I be asking to make sure we get a quality product? I see lots of people very eager to take on projects, but when I look at examples of their work, it looks like something I could myself on Canva. Any tips would be appreciated.

• Like 15

Ensuring professional work involves a combination of skills, attitudes, and behaviors. Here are some key principles to help you maintain a high level of professionalism in your work:

Thanks for putting his question into ChatGPT. 

Edited by virtualliving
  • Like 6
  • Haha 8
  • Up 1

On 11/20/2023 at 3:06 PM, brent_brandow said:

I'm new to this platform and am looking for suggestions.

We have a small project - incorporating our company logo into a classic Coors Light design - what is the best way to vet prospective designers? What questions should I be asking to make sure we get a quality product? I see lots of people very eager to take on projects, but when I look at examples of their work, it looks like something I could myself on Canva. Any tips would be appreciated.

Filter so you see only buyers who are PRO, TRS, or Level 2 with at least 200 5 star reviews. Also select USA/EU/UK  Not 100% guaranteed, but the higher priced gigs from these areas will be the least trouble in the areas you describe. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, newsmike said:

Filter so you see only buyers who are PRO, TRS, or Level 2 with at least 200 5 star reviews. Also select USA/EU/UK  Not 100% guaranteed, but the higher priced gigs from these areas will be the least trouble in the areas you describe. 

Solid advice, Maybe a bit biased here but I would add Australia to that list too.

• Like 6