Little impressions, no clicks, no order

jomakins

Greetings to everyone,

I'm a level 2 seller on Fiverr. I've been on this platform since October 2020, and have gotten some orders. But I noticed that for the past 8 months, I'm only getting less than 3 impressions in a gig and no clicks.

My gigs are active, I've contacted support they couldn't help. The few orders I got since 8 months ago are from my previous message inbox contacts.

I've made lot of changes: title, keywords, image, description, social media sharing, etc. All to no avail.

I need you all to look into my issue and give me honest idea. May be some of the ideas will do the magic for me.

Waiting for your response.

This the link to my main gig: https://www.fiverr.com/jomakins/be-your-christian-ebook-writer-book-editor-and-ghost-writer

• Like 14
  • Sad 7
  • Up 1

I've had the exact same experience all year. Virtually no impressions, and only a handful of jobs from returning buyers. I've never had any late deliveries, order cancellations or bad reviews. I've tried to optimize title, description and tags on numerous occasions but nothing seems to be working.

Edited by aybizzlle
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, aybizzlle said:

I've had the exact same experience all year. Virtually no impressions, and only a handful of jobs from returning buyers. I've never had any late deliveries, order cancellations or bad reviews. I've tried to optimize title, description and tags on numerous occasions but nothing seems to be working.

I am facing the same issue. Even I have completed jobs from my returning buyers But still i am not getting new orders or messages from any of new clients. I have contacted customer support as well but they keep on saying one thing which is "Fiverr does not guarantee impressions or clicks for your Gig." I don't know from where should i ask for help. If customer support are not helping me out.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Hi,

This this best medicine for your gig 

Getting first order is not very easy. You have to do few steps to make your gig profile more strong. 

Gig description:

Provide exact what you’re providing. Don’t copy and paste other successful sellers. 
This is main mistake, majority of new sellers are doing.

Pricing: 

Give best price that should be lower than your competitors. This will grab your customers attention.

Gig pictures:

This is very important step. Display your own work. Don’t take pictures from google.

Main Keyword:

Think about best keywords related to the service you are providing. Focus on single keyword and work on that.

To get insights, you can take a look at my gigs

https://www.fiverr.com/s/o2Q1vX?utm_source=CopyLink_Mobile

Promotion: 

Promote your gig on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn 

These steps will help you to get your first order within week.

• Like 3