What is your best advice for getting more orders?

shuvo_va

How much posibility to get orders from Fiverr for a new seller in a specific category gig where already have Top rated seller, Level 2 & Level 1 sellers?

s there are many skilled Top rated sellers, Level 2 seller, level 1 seller for a specific category  service. So why a new seller get order in fiverr?

• Like 16

On 9/1/2023 at 11:47 PM, shuvo_va said:

So why a new seller get order in fiverr?

Because not every buyer has thousands of dollars in their pocket to buy services of those expensive top rated sellers. Everyone chooses sellers based on their budget and what Fiverr suggests them in the search feed. Fiverr knows the stats of the buyers and how much they can spend, so Fiverr will definitely not suggest a $1000 service of a Top-rated seller to the buyer when he is always spending less than $20.

• Like 10

On 9/2/2023 at 12:17 AM, shuvo_va said:

As there are many skilled Top rated sellers, Level 2 seller, level 1 seller for a specific category  service. So why a new seller get order in fiverr?

I think most of the sector has the top ratted seller, level 2 seller and level 1 seller but in every sector the new seller is also getting order. It might be for competitive price or for fibre policy. So don't be frustrate.  

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

To get more Impressions and clicks, create a high-quality gig image. Look at top-rated, Pro, and Level 2 seller gigs for inspiration. You can also hire a graphic designer to create a custom image for you. Gigs are a lifetime investment, so it's worth putting some time and effort into creating a great image.

Your gig image should be eye-catching and high-quality. The recommended dimensions are 4000 x 2416 pixels at 72 DPI or 1280 x 769 pixels.

Upload three gigs and optimize them for SEO. This will help your gigs rank higher in search results. Include Portfolio images with Gig Pic.

Follow Pro and Top Rated Sellers' advice. We have 2 Pro Sellers here.

May you attain success in your endeavors and reach your goals.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, shuvo_va said:

Hey successful seller, Give a tips that helped you for ranking your gig?

I'm Not a successful seller even though I have several tips that I follow!

One of them is to constantly try to provide the best possible service and assistance to every client, especially when a completely new client places an order/inquiry!

Because you truly represent Fiverr to a prospective client, and depending on how you act, that potential buyer will judge Fiverr!

So I believe it is critical to work with a new buyer!

And this May Give you a Positive signal to the Fiverr algorithm to Rank your Gig, may be But I'm not Sure!

• Like 32
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 5

On 11/3/2023 at 2:41 AM, shuvo_va said:

Hey successful seller, Give a tips that helped you for ranking your gig?

you can join in Quora questions and answer platform and find out your service related question. select the question which buyer related questions and give this questions answer technically. finally you can share your service there.  remembers every ten questions answer you just use your gig link one time not ten time. if you use your link in every post Quora may band your id. so remember this things. I think it will be helpful for you.

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi, So in order to rank Fiverr gig should have the following things:

1: Professional and attractive gig Image thumbnail. Tip: Do not use text too much.

2: Select your keyword which has a good services count of less than 8k. Above 8K will be very difficult to rant.

3: Write your gig description very carefully with the use of your focus keyword.

4: Select tags carefully.

5: Do competitor analysis before selecting tags.

6: Give your best price range. Try to use packages.

7: Select your portfolios in the images alongside your thumbnail.

8: Fiverr prefer videos as a gig intro. Try to use videos.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

On 11/6/2023 at 11:34 PM, agonza1101 said:

In general I see a lot of people in Fiverr forum suggesting Facebook as a place to promote your gigs. In my humble opinion, Facebook has been no good. I joined multiple Facebook Fiverr-related groups but most of them are a scam by offering jobs outside the platform.

Twitter on the other hand is working good for me. I am posting regulary over there and I am easily connecting with other Fiverr freelancers with similar goals to mine. That helps a lot!

yes I agree, facebook has 90% of scammers

• Like 9
  • Sad 1