My gig gets lots of clicks

rumonmrb

Well right from the start, that means people dislike something when it comes to your gig, be it your description or costs. 

If I were a customer looking for that kind of service though, it's the 3 star review saying you were late. But as I said, it can be a number of things. It's hard to pinpoint, however improving your gig and experimenting with a new description, revamping your prices and offers, maybe that can help. There's no way to know unless you try. 

• Like 12
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, donnovan86 said:

Well right from the start, that means people dislike something when it comes to your gig, be it your description or costs. 

If I were a customer looking for that kind of service though, it's the 3 star review saying you were late. But as I said, it can be a number of things. It's hard to pinpoint, however improving your gig and experimenting with a new description, revamping your prices and offers, maybe that can help. There's no way to know unless you try. 

Thank you. Can you please check the description?

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, rumonmrb said:

Hi everyone,

My gig gets lots of clicks. But not a single knock resulted from those clicks. Any suggestion? 

@smartdezigns

Gig With "BUSINESS WEBSITE" Heading

Thanks in advance

Hi too

1. If I look at your profile and gigs as a Buyer, I find nothing good there because your gig galleries have zero capability to grab buyer's attention. I am not referring to delivered order's images. Usually buyers prefer to see the 1st 2 images of your gig images..
  2. I have read your personal description too, you have mentioned that you have 12 years of experience, then why have not you added some of your previous work in all gig galleries?
  3. Thirdly, WordPress is too competitive niche on Fiverr. See an inserted image below:

wordpress.jpg.b7026901381018b9900e9c960491862a.jpg

So you need to work on your gigs i.e. gig galleries, descriptions, tags, prices etc. For this purpose, you can do research on Fiverr regarding your niche to observe how other sellers are selling their services (avoid copying them).. 

Good Luck!

• Like 8
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

Lot's of clicks but no orders, try these few things

That’s a great thing as long as it’s relatively new. If no orders then focus on these few things:

🧭What are the reason for getting so many clicks. Is it the benefits I’m selling through the gig image or gig title or keywords you're trying to rank for.

Based on it, for the most part i feel like you've done a great job, you got your clients into your gig.

⛓️What happens before and after getting into a gig:

• In Before case the value proposition was outstanding for your buyers, so he/ she just got into your gigs. 👏
  • In after case The buyer get to see your gig offerings, your profile & most importantly your gig description. Make sure the first couple of lines of your description copy is convincing & give your buyer a clear idea what’s it’s like to work with you, projects you've worked on and then straight up tell your buyers what the get fro the money. keep your description fundamentally small yet sell the benefits to them.

I hope this will work then. Also you can optimize your profile in the same manner based on the Services you're offerings, your expertise and experience etc. Signing off now....

Best regards

• Like 8
  • Up 1