how to get order in new seller's

maknunislam

Create a professional profile.

1. Choose the right gig and optimize it.
  2. Promote your gig on social media and Fiverr's platform.
  3. Offer excellent customer service and communicate effectively.
  4. Start with competitive pricing and request feedback.👍
  • Like 11
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello @maknunislam

Please search the Forum in order to find a lot of helpful advice from many experienced Sellers. Take a moment to read pinned posts where you can find some great suggestions about orders, Gigs, advertising, etc. 

The Forum already has answers to a lot of questions, feel free to explore it. 

• Like 13

🧭First and foremost fiverr loves super active members in order to provide buyers the best experience possible.

⛓️Now Suppose, You have that , then I would suggest you to take a look at your profile and services. Sometimes revamping might work. 

📸Make Sure your gig Image_1 are simple and provide the value proposition(Try to add what's not in your gig title), image_2 showcase your work sample & on Image_3 add portfolio.

Doing this will get you receive some clicks i guess so.

🕹️Next up just tell your customer what you exactly offer for the money. Keep it in a way so that they can understand at a glance. If you have previous work experience, you can add this too.

🤞🏻Try keyword research low vs high. Open two to three gigs based on it. who knows which one starts working best for you.

Signing off,

Best of luck

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, abeer14k said:

🧭First and foremost fiverr loves super active members in order to provide buyers the best experience possible.

⛓️Now Suppose, You have that , then I would suggest you to take a look at your profile and services. Sometimes revamping might work. 

📸Make Sure your gig Image_1 are simple and provide the value proposition(Try to add what's not in your gig title), image_2 showcase your work sample & on Image_3 add portfolio.

Doing this will get you receive some clicks i guess so.

🕹️Next up just tell your customer what you exactly offer for the money. Keep it in a way so that they can understand at a glance. If you have previous work experience, you can add this too.

🤞🏻Try keyword research low vs high. Open two to three gigs based on it. who knows which one starts working best for you.

Signing off,

Best of luck

Fiverr Profile & Gig optimization for getting your first client 

• Like 5

• 2 months later...