No new buyer since 1 month

rajasain72

Hello, fiverr Community i need your help and sugesstions, I am Raja and working on fiverr full time freelancer for 5 years. now it has been 1 month i get no order from new buyers, impressions issue and clicks as well.  this is very hard time for me so i need someone who can check and help what i can do better to get good results like old days Thanks in Advance everyone's suggestion will be appricated and welcomed.

• Like 24
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 12
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/6/2023 at 5:58 PM, swaybur123 said:

In fact, you can't be impatient when you come here. So be patient and make yourself more efficient.

He said he has been on Fiverr for 5 years now, I doubt he's impatient. And how do you make yourself more efficient when you have no orders? Genuine question.

Edited by optinmagnets
  • Like 20

On 11/6/2023 at 7:26 PM, rajasain72 said:

Hello, fiverr Community i need your help and sugesstions, I am Raja and working on fiverr full time freelancer for 5 years. now it has been 1 month i get no order from new buyers, impressions issue and clicks as well.  this is very hard time for me so i need someone who can check and help what i can do better to get good results like old days Thanks in Advance everyone's suggestion will be appricated and welcomed.

Update Your Gig
Optimize Keywords
Promote Your Gig Outside Fiverr

• Like 14
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...

I really appreciate all your answers and suggestions. I originally posted my question here on November 6, 2023. Since then, I've implemented almost everything you advised and even met with my success manager twice for further guidance. I've put their suggestions into practice, but unfortunately, I haven't received any messages from new buyers or new orders in nearly three months. Regarding the quality of my work, I welcome you to check my profile for my recent projects and reviews. These buyers are all repeat clients, which I hope speaks to my dedication and skills.

If you have any further suggestions, I'd be incredibly grateful.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, rajasain72 said:

I haven't received any messages from new buyers or new orders in nearly 3 months

2 minutes ago, rajasain72 said:

These buyers are all repeat clients, which I hope speaks to my dedication and skills.

Hi @rajasain72 - This is normal. Business is dynamic, so you can't expect it to be bustling along all the time. There will be some slow periods. I had several gigs that didn't have new clients for 6-9 months. During those times, I was really grateful for the repeat clients that I had, and that I was offering a diverse range of skills (so when one gig was down, another was going strong). Take care of your repeat buyers because they'll keep you going until business comes back up.

It's also good not to put all your eggs in one basket - make sure that Fiverr isn't your only source of income. Fiverr was my only source of income until last fall. Even though I could continue that way, once I diversified my income, my stress levels went down and opportunities from unexpected places started popping up. I'm currently reconnecting with my colleagues that I worked with for more than a decade ago, and have remote projects that I can work on with them.

• Like 10

@vickieito Thank you so much for your kind feedback and suggestions. I totally understand. I am also doing remote work with a few clients from the USA and the UK. On the other hand, there is an affiliate program for hosting, so when people purchase from my link, I receive some commission. Additionally, I am a teacher at Shah Abdul Latif University. I posted here about my gig to get feedback from people on how to overcome challenges. In the future, I hope to help others during downtime.

Again Thank you so much, I will make few more gigs 

• Like 8

On 1/11/2024 at 5:49 AM, rajasain72 said:

In the future, I hope to help others during downtime.

Why not now? You have been a seller for 5 years now, which much longer than I have (I published my first gig in Nov 2021), so I feel you already have invaluable experience on the platform and can really share your experiences on how the market changes over time. I would love to hear your experiences! 

• Like 26
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3