Fiverr flagged my account for having more than one account and certain activities such as conceal my online identity or location, or any activity linked to other fraudent conduct.

Guest sm_nayan6

Guest sm_nayan6

Fiverr CS told me that my account is flagged for having certain activities, such as having more than one account, employing measures that aim to conceal your online identity or location, or any activity that has previously been linked to other fraudulent conduct on Fiverr, which is in direct violation of Fiverr's policies.

But the thing is I have only one account on Fiverr. Before creating this account I had an account that I deactivated and deleted successfully. Then before creating this account, I contacted the Fiverr CS Team to ensure that, am I able to create a new account with the same email ( As I changed the email before closing my previous account ) with the same device, The Customer Support Representative told me there is no problem with that (I can provide all the screenshots of this conversation with the CS team. If it is needed I can attach them ). After the clarification, I created this account. But now Fiverr has flagged my account due to having more than one account.
And 2nd thing I want to mention is I used a Gig picture from my previous account. Which is designed by me. I have the documents.

The Fiverr CS team told me that I can use Fiverr only as a buyer.

Then I waited and again asked about my situation.

Today CS team told me that the decision is permanent about restricting my seller profile. Then I asked if I am able to create a new account after deleting the existing one, The CS team told me that I am free to do that but they couldn't assure me about the approval of the new account as a seller profile. 

I don't know what to do in this situation. So, I am here to get help.

Edited by sm_nayan6

2 hours ago, sm_nayan6 said:

And 2nd thing I want to mention is I used a Gig picture from my previous account. Which is designed by me. I have the documents.

That's probably what triggered the system. I remember that there was a user who had her gig removed because she used the same image as the one she used in her old account (just like you, she had the permission from CS to open a new one).

So, don't use the same image, even if it's yours. It's just not worth the trouble.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Guest sm_nayan6
13 hours ago, catwriter said:

That's probably what triggered the system. I remember that there was a user who had her gig removed because she used the same image as the one she used in her old account (just like you, she had the permission from CS to open a new one).

So, don't use the same image, even if it's yours. It's just not worth the trouble.

Thanks For Your Reply.

The user you mentioned, Is her seller profile also not approved by Fiverr and then her gig was removed?

6 minutes ago, sm_nayan6 said:

The user you mentioned, Is her seller profile also not approved by Fiverr and then her gig was removed?

Her gig was denied, but she was able to create another and continue as a seller.

But that was years ago, back when Fiverr wasn't approving or denying new seller profiles.

• Like 6

Guest sm_nayan6
10 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Her gig was denied, but she was able to create another and continue as a seller.

But that was years ago, back when Fiverr wasn't approving or denying new seller profiles.

This information is really helpful. Thanks again 😊

i have a same problem here. I created an account with an email and phone number and uploaded a high quality gig but fiverr didn't approved my seller account. then i disable it and created another account with different email, different phone number and different picture but it didn't get approved either!

i'm so frustrated over this, the support fiverr didn't gave the reason and sent a robotic same answer. it's completely useless!

• Like 6