why my gigs are not getting me orders?

madhuchhandapri

You last delivered 9 days ago so it's not long ago.

Though reviews/ratings can affect things (eg. ratings might affect placement), and the avg response time of 10 days won't be helping (even though it might be less than that but rounded to that). So ideally try and reduce the avg response time.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

If you reduce your response time your gig might be shown at a higher position which might make it easier to get orders. Take what the reviewer said into account on future orders (eg. the reviewer was confused about something) so your avg rating might increase.

You could also try creating additional gigs in less competitive subcategories.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, breals said:

@madhuchhandapri  A simple reverse image search will show that the t-shirts you're claiming to be custom designs are actually lifted from other sites.  If I can do this in a few minutes then so can your customers. 

No wonder I have people contacting me just to say "give me samples" and when I ask what they need written they just don't reply. People just think that stealing some samples will make them seem amazing, but if anything, buyers will be unhappy in the end. How do some sellers here think that lying about your skills will bring in orders? I don't get it... if anything it cuts your freelancing career short.

• Like 6

On 10/31/2023 at 7:22 PM, madhuchhandapri said:

according to me my gigs are attractive enough. then why is this happening, why I am struggling

Your gigs are not bad, indeed, but there are some things that should be addressed.

Your gig title is: "I will create an illustration and custom t-shirt design in one day." Check if your gig title and description are optimized for SEO, and if necessary, improve your gig tags (use all 5 of the available tags).

I also performed a reverse image search on the images used in your Fiverr gig. You should only use images that you own (and are not uploaded to any stock photo site), as there are two important reasons for this:

1. Customers won't be able to reverse search those images, indicating that they are genuinely custom designs - higher chance of orders.
  2. Using images that you don't own can lead to serious legal issues, resulting in fines ranging from hundreds to hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Additionally, consider enhancing the descriptions for the different packages you offer. Using names like "gold," "platinum," and "out of the box design" may not be very appealing to potential buyers.

You should also change the images of your gig, because this is the first thing that the buyer will see and in my opinion it doesn't really look good.

On my device, your gig description lacks highlights or bold text. Please make the necessary adjustments to improve the presentation of your gig.

Edited by lacko_fiverr
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• madhuchhandapri changed the title to why I am not getting orders in fiverr?

Your second profile Gig used only two tags. You can use up to five tags relating to the gig. You can search related tags based on the service you're providing. And your gig title should be more optimized. But you have to research the keyword and then select tags. Hope it will help you!

• Like 6