how do i get my first order ?

muhamed_elamir

If you have been on Fiverr for about 6 months as a data analyst and haven't received any orders yet,

here are some tips to improve your gig visibility:

1. Optimize your gig title and description: Make sure your gig title and description clearly highlight your skills, expertise, and the value you can provide as a data analyst. Use relevant keywords that potential clients might search for.

2. Use high-quality gig images: Visuals play a crucial role in attracting attention. Create eye-catching and professional gig images that accurately represent your services. Consider showcasing your previous work or data analysis results to demonstrate your capabilities.

3. Offer competitive pricing: When starting out, it can be beneficial to offer competitive prices to attract clients. However, ensure that your pricing reflects the value you provide. As you gain more experience and positive reviews, you can gradually increase your rates.

4. Promote your gig outside of Fiverr: Utilize social media platforms, professional networks, and relevant online communities to promote your gig. Share your expertise, engage with potential clients, and provide valuable insights to establish yourself as a trusted data analyst.

Remember, building a successful freelance career takes time and persistence. By implementing these tips and consistently delivering high-quality work, you can increase your chances of receiving orders and improving your gig visibility on Fiverr.

• Like 31

14 hours ago, saykatgraphics said:

If you have been on Fiverr for about 6 months as a data analyst and haven't received any orders yet,

here are some tips to improve your gig visibility:

1. Optimize your gig title and description: Make sure your gig title and description clearly highlight your skills, expertise, and the value you can provide as a data analyst. Use relevant keywords that potential clients might search for.

2. Use high-quality gig images: Visuals play a crucial role in attracting attention. Create eye-catching and professional gig images that accurately represent your services. Consider showcasing your previous work or data analysis results to demonstrate your capabilities.

3. Offer competitive pricing: When starting out, it can be beneficial to offer competitive prices to attract clients. However, ensure that your pricing reflects the value you provide. As you gain more experience and positive reviews, you can gradually increase your rates.

4. Promote your gig outside of Fiverr: Utilize social media platforms, professional networks, and relevant online communities to promote your gig. Share your expertise, engage with potential clients, and provide valuable insights to establish yourself as a trusted data analyst.

Remember, building a successful freelance career takes time and persistence. By implementing these tips and consistently delivering high-quality work, you can increase your chances of receiving orders and improving your gig visibility on Fiverr.

Thanks For Your Advice 

• Like 20

reach out to friends. let them know about your business even if you don’t think they could use your gig because maybe they know someone who can. i just got my first buyer and it was my dad’s friend. also if you have discord, post your gig even in servers you don’t chat in. ask friends and family to share your gig on their social platforms.

• Like 10

🧭First and foremost fiverr loves super active members in order to provide buyers the best experience possible.

⛓️Now Suppose, You have that , then I would suggest you to take a look at your profile and services. Sometimes revamping might work. 

📸Make Sure your gig Image_1 are simple and provide the value proposition(Try to add what's not in your gig title), image_2 showcase your work sample & on Image_3 add portfolio.

Doing this will get you receive some clicks i guess so.

🕹️Next up just tell your customer what you exactly offer for the money. Keep it in a way so that they can understand at a glance. If you have previous work experience, you can add this too.

🤞🏻Try keyword research low vs high. Open two to three gigs based on it. who knows which one starts working best for you.

Signing off,

Best of luck

• Like 3