Account restricted

emranse

Question

25 answers to this question

4 hours ago, emranse said:

2 Fiverr accounts login from phone in same IP.  Is it safe?

sorry everyone. My question was not clear. My query was "Two Fiverr accounts of separate person on separate two phones on one router" is it safe?

Edited by emranse
  • Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

6 minutes ago, emranse said:

sorry everyone. My question was not clear.

You shouldn't claim to be fluent in English if you're not. And you're obviously not.

7 minutes ago, emranse said:

My query was "Two Fiverr accounts of separate person on separate two phones on one router" is it safe?

It depends. Giving more details would help (though I suspect that attempting to write longer sentences with more details would make it even more obvious that you're not being honest about your English proficiency). For example, if it's two members of the same household (like husband and wife, two brothers, brother and sister...) who got the permission from Customer Support to open their accounts and are following their instructions, it should be safe. On the other hand, if it's two people who offer the same services and/or interact with each other and/or have the same email addresses or withdrawal providers, it will look like it's one person with two accounts, and that's a huge ToS violation.

• Like 14
  • Up 2

10 hours ago, digitalnoman007 said:

Using Fiverr on your friend's WiFi connection is generally safe as long as the WiFi network itself is secure and your friend's network is not compromised or infected with malware. However, here are some precautions you should consider:

1. Secure Wi-Fi Network: Ensure that your friend's Wi-Fi network is secure, and it's password-protected. This prevents unauthorized access to the network and reduces the risk of potential security breaches.

2. Update Your Device: Make sure your mobile device's operating system, apps, and security software are up to date. This helps protect your device from vulnerabilities.

3. Use a VPN: If you are concerned about the security of the network, consider using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) while connected to your friend's Wi-Fi. A VPN can add an extra layer of security by encrypting your internet connection.

4. Use Fiverr's Official App: It's a good practice to use the official Fiverr app rather than accessing Fiverr through a web browser. This app is typically more secure and less susceptible to phishing attempts.

5. Beware of Phishing: Be cautious of any links or messages you receive while using Fiverr on your friend's Wi-Fi. Ensure they are legitimate and not phishing attempts.

I know Mobile app is not matter. fiverr detect Laptop,desktop

• Like 13

9 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

They do have the same IP. So yes it's a problem. Fiverr sees you as having 2 accounts under the same internet connection. 

I know mobile apps not matter about IP issue. Laptop or desktop is main issue

• Like 13

Personally, I wouldn't risk it. Not to mention, if you're going to a friend's house, why not just hang out with your friend? Why doing business while you're at your friend's place? It's about as appealing as when going out with friends and they're all glued to their phones and not paying much attention to you.

Anyway, you can ask customer support if you want to be sure.

• Like 16

35 minutes ago, emranse said:

I know mobile apps not matter about IP issue. Laptop or desktop is main issue

It doesn't matter. If you are logged in via Wi-Fi on your mobile phone, it's the same IP as your desktop. And even if it's not, they can still detect any iregularities. Log in and use your device at home, where you are the only user. If you login from the same IP where other user lives, obviously there will be problems. But do whatever you want.

• Like 16
  • Up 1

On 10/19/2023 at 1:58 AM, donnovan86 said:

I think the OP is looking for a method to stay online as much as possible hoping to get more orders after this bad review last month.

image.png.8d6306d90112d62ef8a01b1f5d66f483.png

Edited by filipdevaere
  • Like 20
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

On 10/19/2023 at 2:34 AM, filipdevaere said:

I think the OP is looking for a method to stay online as much as possible hoping to get more orders after this bad review last month.

Considering how many complaints there are about the OP's inability to understand what the buyers need, he should be looking for a method to improve his English (a lot!), and stop claiming that he's a fluent speaker until he does become one. It's one thing if he's open about his English not being so good, so the buyers know he might need additional explaining; it's something completely different when he deceives them, and they find out the hard way.

On 10/19/2023 at 2:28 AM, filipdevaere said:

Most sellers here ask their question and are not satisfied with the answers they receive, so they end up doing what they want (with all the consequences).

And then complain about those consequences, keep claiming to be innocent, they did nothing wrong, CS is horrible, we are horrible, everyone is horrible...

• Like 9
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

On 10/19/2023 at 2:53 AM, catwriter said:

It's one thing if he's open about his English not being so good, so the buyers know he might need additional explaining; it's something completely different when he deceives them, and they find out the hard way.

Indeed, according to some reviews, there is a language barrier.

• Like 21
  • Up 1