im a newbie.. need guidance

madhvi_ex

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi there! And welcome.

To get an actual order a buyer has to see your profile first. When he clicks on your profile this is your chance to shine! You need a "thumb stoper" of a gig image for that, show off your portfolio also, be an active member of the community and do some marketing for your gigs. How i recommend you start is doing research in Fiverr on your competition and see what they are doing, what tags are they using, how do they title their gigs and so on... make you description stand out by offering something they don't (but never work for free!). See how your competitors are pricing their gigs and maybe offer something a little lower. For the marketing i can't comment because i have not done any paid advertising (at leas not for Fiverr), I've been mostly pasting my link in open groups on Facebook and/or if i see any opportunity on Instagram/LinkedIn, etc... It is tough here on Fiverr as a new seller but you have to be patient  and never give up! Its just trial and error. Good luck!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, madhvi_ex said:

pls help me to get atleast 1 order so that i feel confident...im a student and i can write and design ... i can even do at very low price for my first work

You are at a wrong place for this purpose because buyers are not here. Try your luck on Fiverr.

Get knowledge first about Fiverr via the following topic (ignore content on Buyer Request as it's no more on Fiverr)

:

• Like 6
  • Up 1