No Orders

keatis999

Question

12 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, keatis999 said:

where are the problems? I don't understand................... Plz, can anyone help me??

Actually the problem lies in your poor gig galleries. Improve your gig galleries too especially Primary Gig Image (of all gigs).. Also, work on gig descriptions.

I don't understand one thing too that if you really are a "Google Ads, Facebook Ads and SMM Expert" according to your personal description, then why are not you able to fix your own issues/mistakes whichever you have? 

Are you really a SMM Expert? If you are, then start using your expertise to get orders for yourself. What have you done so far for your gigs since October 2021??

Edited by smartdezigns
Updated Content
  • Like 16

7 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Actually the problem lies in your poor gig galleries. Improve your gig galleries too especially Primary Gig Image (of all gigs).. Also, work on gig descriptions too.

I don't understand one thing too that if you really are a "Google Ads, Facebook Ads and SMM Expert" according to your personal description, then why are not you able to fix your own issues/mistakes whichever you have? 

Are you really a SMM Expert? If you are, then start using your expertise to get orders for yourself. What have you done so far for your gigs since October 2021??

Thank you

• Like 12

Did you share your gig on any social media or site? If you share your gig link to not targeted buyer then you will get click and impression but no order. Too many click but no order will reduce your gig ranking.

Your gig description may also not quality enough to motivate a buyer to place an order.

• Like 11

22 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Actually the problem lies in your poor gig galleries. Improve your gig galleries too especially Primary Gig Image (of all gigs).. Also, work on gig descriptions.

Thank you for info

• Like 7