Account disabled for using a false identity

yehiaidlbi

Question

Hello,

I am writing to appeal the decision to permanently disable my Fiverr account for using a false identity. I believe this decision was made in error and I have not violated any of Fiverr's Community Standards or Terms of Service.

I have been using Fiverr for 3 years and I have always provided honest and accurate information about myself and my services. I have never used a fake profile photo or name, a stolen or copied gig description or image, multiple accounts or VPNs, or false or misleading information to Fiverr support or customers. I have always delivered high-quality work on time and within budget, and I have received positive feedback and ratings from my clients.

I request that you please review my case and reconsider your decision to disable my account. I have worked hard to build my reputation and earn my money on Fiverr, and I do not want to lose everything because of a misunderstanding or a mistake. I value Fiverr as a platform and a community, and I hope to continue working with you.

Please reply to this message as soon as possible and let me know if there is anything I can do to resolve this issue. Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Yahya

Screenshot_20231002_111930_Gmail.jpg

• Like 2

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, yehiaidlbi said:

I request that you please review my case and reconsider your decision to disable my account.

The forum is not where you get in touch with the Fiverr staff. We are just sellers here, or buyers. 

As for your screenshot, it says that the decision can't be reversed.. so I don't know. Even if you reach the customer support team, I don't think they will do anything, since Fiverr said the decision is final.

• Like 7

You had 2 accounts. The other one is almost 3 years old and you made some money. This one "yehiaidlbi" was made 2 months ago. You shouldn't have created 2. Also, your location is Germany in the old one, and Romania in the new one. You have loggings from US. Can you explain this please ?

• Like 3
  • Up 4

On 10/2/2023 at 2:17 PM, milos_siena said:

You had 2 accounts. The other one is almost 3 years old and you made some money. This one "yehiaidlbi" was made 2 months ago. You shouldn't have created 2. Also, your location is Germany in the old one, and Romania in the new one. You have loggings from US. Can you explain this please ?

Thank you for your response

First, I would like to explain to you that I did not create my second account "yehiaidlbi" for the purpose of working on Fiverr, but only to communicate with the support team and inquire about the reason for disabling my first and main account. I have been committed to my first account for three years and have not violated any of the terms of service or community standards.

Second, regarding the location, it is because of my use of VPN software to protect my privacy and security on the internet. I did not know that this could cause a problem with Fiverr, and I apologize for that. My first account was registered in Germany, which is the real location. I registered in Romania by mistake due to the change of location on VPN. And the logins from the United States are also due to VPN.

I ask you to understand my situation and reconsider your decision to disable my account. I have worked hard to build my reputation and earn my money on Fiverr, and I do not want to lose everything because of a misunderstanding or a mistake (I'm a level 1 Seller) . I appreciate Fiverr as a platform and a community, and I hope to continue working with you.

Please reply to this message as soon as possible and let me know if there is anything I can do to solve this problem. Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Yahya

• Like 2

@yehiaidlbi

Using a VPN is not recommended by Fiverr. Changing location with a VPN leads to a ban. I am not the one who banned you, I am just providing the info I found on our database about your account. The profile Yahya which you used to make money was banned due to a fake ID - fake location. Yehia's profile is banned for being a clone account. Try to explain your situation to the provided email but I am not sure that they will accept explanations such as - created second acc just to communicate with Fiverr staff, changed location by mistake.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

On 10/2/2023 at 4:17 PM, milos_siena said:

Good day @milos_siena
Today my account has been flagged due to false identity. I don't know why this happened. I have only one account since beginning. All of my clients are happy with my work and returns to me for updates or with new orders. I didn't use anyone else gig images. My gigs have my work samples and images. Can you please tell me what should I do ? 
Also since last 2  months my impressions started decreasing  All of a sudden from 20k to 400 per month. And today my account got flagged without any reason. 
Please help me out in finding a way. 

https://www.fiverr.com/users/chjahanzaib588/

Thank you !

• Like 1