Little milestone celebrations: 1K impressions!

emma_7134

Greetings all,

As a new seller, reaching 1K impressions was a pretty big milestone. I'm aiming for more clicks now (maybe even my first order!), but I trust that with some perseverance and hard work, I'll manage to help a few customers out.

I'm celebrating this with a peanut butter sandwich (my personal favorite😏)

Cheers!

• Like 16
  • Congrats! 1

3 hours ago, emma_7134 said:

As a new seller, reaching 1K impressions was a pretty big milestone.

Congratulations! 🏆

I'm celebrating this with a peanut butter sandwich

Have a little party with your butter sandwiches and then get back to work, haha! From time to time, Fiverr offers temporary boosts to new sellers and gives them a short opportunity to showcase their skills and talents. However, this boost wave does not last long (if you are not able to secure a deal). So, try to secure as many deals as possible, so that Fiverr can recommend you more, otherwise, you may get stuck and left without any orders in the future without any additional boosts.

• Like 11

Greetings all,

As a new seller, reaching 1K impressions was a pretty big milestone. I'm aiming for more clicks now (maybe even my first order!), but I trust that with some perseverance and hard work, I'll manage to help a few customers out.

Cheers!

1K impressions are nothing if you don't get any order 😑 

Get orders first then share your happiness with us! Good Luck!

• Like 10
  • Up 2

I'm not sure I've seen anybody celebrate 1k impressions before. This is something new. Your gigs look pretty good, so you should get your first order soon, fingers crossed.

8 hours ago, emma_7134 said:

Mum used to make those for me almost every day when I was at school. 🙂 Do you prefer the chunky or smooth peanut butter?

• Like 9

3 hours ago, ahmwritingco said:

Mum used to make those for me almost every day when I was at school. 🙂 Do you prefer the chunky or smooth peanut butter?

Chunky, of course! Though smooth is better for peanut butter cookies 🥰. What about you?

3 hours ago, ahmwritingco said:

I'm not sure I've seen anybody celebrate 1k impressions before. This is something new. Your gigs look pretty good, so you should get your first order soon, fingers crossed.

Thanks! I really hope so!

• Like 10

8 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

Have a little party with your butter sandwiches and then get back to work, haha! From time to time, Fiverr offers temporary boosts to new sellers and gives them a short opportunity to showcase their skills and talents. However, this boost wave does not last long (if you are not able to secure a deal). So, try to secure as many deals as possible, so that Fiverr can recommend you more, otherwise, you may get stuck and left without any orders in the future without any additional boosts.

Thanks for the advice! I'm looking forward to that next boost! How often do they usually happen (every month or every six months)?

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, ahmwritingco said:

I'm guessing you've already been spammed quite a bit, but have you had any serious enquiries yet?

I got two; one who disappeared of the face of the earth before ordering anything, and one (this morning!) who just asked for a tiny favor. Otherwise, no real offers, though I'm really excited!

• Like 9