How can I get more orders?

nushratjahan481

Question

On 9/11/2023 at 7:18 AM, web_munna45 said:

Please provide us correct information

Everything has been explained hundreds of times on the forum, but hardly anyone reads it. I'm not wasting my time writing it down again, I have a lot of orders to finish. Don't be lazy, take your time and start studying the forum. Read only the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders).

• Like 31
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 5

2 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Everything has been explained hundreds of times on the forum, but hardly anyone reads it. I'm not wasting my time writing it down again, I have a lot of orders to finish. Don't be lazy, take your time and start studying the forum. Read only the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders).

You are Right. I follow you as an expert. You are an asset to us. US market may be more competitive because lots of people targetting.

• Like 13
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, mujahid878 said:

According to the local time of the USA, 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM will be the best time to be Active in my opinion.

So you are never online between 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM (USA local time) then?

You sold nothing since the creation of your account in January 2022.

Your advice is 100% BULL***T. Staying online is a waste of time. It does not work.

• Like 15
  • Up 4

On 9/12/2023 at 8:31 AM, filipdevaere said:

So you are never online between 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM (USA local time) then?

You sold nothing since the creation of your account in January 2022.

Your advice is 100% BULL***T. Staying online is a waste of time. It does not work.

Thank You for the comment. I am not regular on Fiverr but in the recent past, I have worked to Active Such time.

• Like 7

On 10/3/2023 at 12:42 AM, nushratjahan481 said:

Yesterday I gave the new gig, 

Gave your gig to whom? 😕

but the immigration is very low

Sorry to hear that your immigration process is too slow 👀

What are the ways to increase impressions?

By improving your gigs i.e. gig gallery and gig descriptions in such a way that it grabs buyer's attention. Read the following topic and ignore content on Buyer Requests:

P.S. Change your English language settings from Fluent to Conversational. Also, improve your English.

• Like 15